Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly

Glad you like it ^^
I love it so much heart Do you think you could do one for my other account as well?

lol, sure..why not

yay, thank you so much <3 here she is the pic click

okay here's the art, umm I tried a new style..do you think its better than the others? let me know
click I think it's fantastic and I really love it. The hair is freaking amazing! You are such an amazing artist. If you want to do more examples of that style, I would be happy to let you do another character.
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly

Glad you like it ^^
I love it so much heart Do you think you could do one for my other account as well?

lol, sure..why not

okay here's the art, umm I tried a new style..do you think its better than the others? let me know
click
I think it's fantastic and I really love it. The hair is freaking amazing! You are such an amazing artist. If you want to do more examples of that style, I would be happy to let you do another character.
lol, thanks and no thanks, I'm on a pause for now, school's getting tough Dx, but thanks for being my model ^^
Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly
Shinigami of Justice
Liccyly

lol, sure..why not

click
I think it's fantastic and I really love it. The hair is freaking amazing! You are such an amazing artist. If you want to do more examples of that style, I would be happy to let you do another character.

lol, thanks and no thanks, I'm on a pause for now, school's getting tough Dx, but thanks for being my model ^^
the best of luck for school, just hang in there. I appreciate all the artwork, you are very awesome at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff