Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Senshi

Bitterwing
anna of arendelle
Bitterwing
anna of arendelle
sorry, this is a rather awkward question but do you attend Sheridan? the room in one of your figure studies work reminds me of the LD rooms here

Not an awkward question at all! I do actually attend Sheridan smile I'm in the Arts Fundementals program, are you in the same?

VCA actually! its pretty cool to find some fellow students here

I know what you mean XD What is VCA like? I always wondered what the difference was between it and AF, people tell me their pretty similar~

its a lot more in depth imo. colour theory and painting are split up, we did equal bits of observation with objects + ld work, etc. i took fundies last year and am def having a better time w this

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
dinozaurio
Epic awesome art.

Thank-you so much!

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
anna of arendelle
Bitterwing
anna of arendelle
Bitterwing
anna of arendelle
sorry, this is a rather awkward question but do you attend Sheridan? the room in one of your figure studies work reminds me of the LD rooms here

Not an awkward question at all! I do actually attend Sheridan smile I'm in the Arts Fundementals program, are you in the same?

VCA actually! its pretty cool to find some fellow students here

I know what you mean XD What is VCA like? I always wondered what the difference was between it and AF, people tell me their pretty similar~

its a lot more in depth imo. colour theory and painting are split up, we did equal bits of observation with objects + ld work, etc. i took fundies last year and am def having a better time w this

Now I wish I would have taken VCA XD Having colour theory and painting split up would make my life a 100% easier..It looked like some of the projects from VCA reflected more of the artist than the AF ones do too. >.<

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Panz Kun
Epic awesome art.

Thank-you so much!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff