Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Noob

archangelling
on this topic of food and bugs...

the other day I saw a fly on the wall outside my house. I kicked it to shoo it away but it just fell like it was sleeping or sth and it landed on some spider's web down the side and... yeah... I fed some random spider taking up residence near my front door. > u>

last year around halloween time we had a huge hairy black ugly spider on the front of our house. tbh i was kinda scared to kill it cause it was so big and left it.

on halloween some guy came with his kid to our door and he thought the spider was some neat halloween decoration and poked it, we heard screaming from inside the house dramallama

Enduring Noob

Pirussi

//quietly screams

I ate a bag of chips once and the bbq sauce flavoring on it wasn't flavoring but rather ants -

'm ginga silver's mule btw 8'9;;;

oH MY GOD
id be standing at the sink for 20 minutes washing out my mouth

Enduring Noob

summertimemule

/senpai

im rly curious what that drink is cause i wanna try it ///i love condensed milk but it has so much sugar and is bad for me LOL
I do like asian soy milk over american soy milk. its not as healthy but its not as thick and has a different taste that i like

i love spicy food too much to have stomach problems from that ; 7 ; my korean friends like bringing me out to eat at korean restaurants and the food is pretty spicy yum * q *

how old r u
ur not old

archangelling

yeah i think theyre def coming through really obscure cracks
at least this is at home, earlier this year in the dorms we had a horrible ant problem, except we couldnt do anything really
after we removed all the food, they started eating our toothpaste and shampoo residue in the shower, it was so gross man, the building was hella old

im moving to newer dorms this year which hopefully wont have ants

Sparkling Member

Kuratine

I was like 10 and my friend was there eating it with me. i think we cried for an hour.

Also ants are the worst. They leave chemical trails behind them so once u see one the rest are sure to follow 8'I;;;;;;

Predatorial Rabbit

Kuratine

ouch that's really terrible O AO I wouldn't even near the dorm if that happened

&&lol about the spider
SM senpai

thank you! <3
//I was srsly contemplating whether I should bid or not lol but this is already wayyy over my current on hand gg.

LOL, can you even bid on your own joint auction? xD

Enduring Noob

Zyephe
SM senpai

thank you! <3
//I was srsly contemplating whether I should bid or not lol but this is already wayyy over my current on hand gg.

I was going to bid too hahah
I really want art from the people we're auctioning with * q *
deng, we're at 805bil already ? ;00
moving so fast !

Reveler

"Good mooorning!!" she crowed, ignoring the fact that it was almost noon and she had overslept for 5 hours.

I'm back - and the hb has more than doubled, whoa!!
Kuratine
Zyephe
SM senpai

thank you! <3

I was going to bid too hahah
I really want art from the people we're auctioning with * q *

I wish I could bid too!! But I wouldn't have enough even if I sold my whole invo OTL.
Yeah, you guys have such great art * 7 *
Going to stalk this thread for a bit rofl

Tricky Rogue

Uwaaaah~ Really climbed there <u>;; Does this auction take items by chance or should I go and liquidate them?

In the mean time, 810B, please ^^

Enduring Noob

Zyephe

I wish I could bid too!! But I wouldn't have enough even if I sold my whole invo OTL.
Yeah, you guys have such great art * 7 *
Going to stalk this thread for a bit rofl

dawww thanks ; 7 ;
yee stick around with us emotion_bigheart

Iunatic psyker's Husband

Dapper Genius

Zyvox
Thyresis
/munches on cookies

Hey, btw, are you open for RLC? LOL I couldn't figure out from your DA Journals.

oops hi toa always late to party

I'm still open, but I have a huge waiting list so I'm not really advertising it...it's more of "you can throw money at me if you want but you probably won't be getting the art for a long time" kind of deal. o<-<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff