Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Sophomore

Free art raffle entry just by posting or bumping once! Read below (:

User Image

Hi all!~~

I want to get funds for an art contest, so I'm doing an auction with my own art. There are more to come since I'm planning a very big contest with an enormous prize pool, so let's save some gold and items! And yes, this means that you can pay me in items too, because I can use them for prizes, apart from gold (:

I offer a wide range of art depending on the bidding, starting from a lineart + simple coloring bust-up and ending on a full cg illustration with background, like that one of Tyrande Whisperwind that opens my auction thread! You can see my art here:

DeviantArt
Tumblr

There are 2 slots, both starting at 15b, and the bidding ladder goes as this:

~~ 15b - Lineart + color bust-up ~~
~~ 50b - Lineart + color full-body ~~
Example: A mix between this and this
~~ 100b - Color bust-up without lineart ~~
Example

~~ 200b - Color full-body without lineart + simple color/textured bg (little leaves or something like that to give ambient) ~~
Example
~~ 500b - Color full-body without lineart + simple background + details like special objects or weapons taken account into composition ~~
Example
~~ AB 1 trillion - Full Illustration with one character up to full-body (depends on composition) + complex background ~~
Example

Ends: 23rd December 17:30 GMT
Snipe guard: 20 min

FREE Character Sheet Raffle!

There'll be also an extra prize consisting of a character concept sheet like this one (with previous design sketches and extra weapons/objects/emblems, of course), and the winner of it will be chosen randomly from the list of people who bid, help me maintain the thread by bumping/etc or participate by chatting or referring bidders (Please bidders state the name of the person who told you so they can enter in the raffle). It's my way of saying thank you for participating here since this month I'll be busy to make freebies as usual D:

Slot 1
HB 250b
Kid The Knight v2
As Cold As Ice

Slot 2
HB 250b
Whisperingtheif
Ellirhyanna
Kid The Knight v2

Character sheet raffle list:
1.The Belletrist
2.Aorza
3.Dark Mistress Belladonna
4.As Cold As Ice
5.Kid The Knight V2
6.Vallen Heartwood
7.Ellirhyanna
8.Whisperingtheif
9.Kizlo

Thank you for participating and if you're interested I also do RL commissions, here is my commission info (:

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Mewling Kitten

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore

Invisible Sophomore