Welcome to Gaia! ::

wizstays's Rival

Garbage

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
snow-rabbit148

ahh okay! please send the trade and then pm me the reference(s) of the character(s) you'd like me to draw and background ideas if you have one in mind if you are wanting the painting style with background! also, what type of art you want from me ( waist-ups + a pixel doll, or the painting style with background ) being specific helps me a lot!

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148

ahh okay! please send the trade and then pm me the reference(s) of the character(s) you'd like me to draw and background ideas if you have one in mind if you are wanting the painting style with background! also, what type of art you want from me ( waist-ups + a pixel doll, or the painting style with background ) being specific helps me a lot!

Okay! I'll send a trade first and send you the reference.

Before I send, may i ask if you could could add items on my OC that isn't there? It will require much artistic freedom.

wizstays's Rival

Garbage

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ayechoco
288 BIL I CANT BEAT THAT SIGHS

i told you that you would be richer than me in no time sighhs

and i CANT BEAT YOUR ART TT ^ TT
also you got 200 bil plus two expensive items so
also it's 400bil now lmaO

wizstays's Rival

Garbage

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148

Before I send, may i ask if you could could add items on my OC that isn't there? It will require much artistic freedom.

eh? alright, but some image examples from google or something of what you mean by the items would help too!

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148

eh? alright, but some image examples from google or something of what you mean by the items would help too!

May I ask if you can do two little animals?

wizstays's Rival

Garbage

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148

by two little animals, did you have those animals in your signature art in mind? because i can do that, for sure. 3nodding
i'm just waiting for what type of art you want and the references to pop up in my inbox now xp

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148
suzuyae
snow-rabbit148

by two little animals, did you have those animals in your signature art in mind? because i can do that, for sure. 3nodding
i'm just waiting for what type of art you want and the references to pop up in my inbox now xp

The message is finally sent phew!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces