11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
MetonymicMortal
SirenzArtContest
Request:
References
The full body is of Becky in her wedding gown and in the same picture, I'd like a SD chibi of Marcus in his tuxedo looking lovestruck at Becky. I love the wedding couple picture in your gallery so much but that will have to do since there is only one fb offered and not a couples picture.

For the bust, make it of Xanadala, my WoW character.
heart
Sirenz

Well, because you're so awesome. I could just replace the bust and make you a couple picture instead? and a chibi of your WOW character?

wow thanks!! sure. Then add in Marcus in his tuxedo and have a romantic/love pose. Wow I am floored

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

wow that's really cute!! Do you have a bigger size? Email it to moonsirenz@gmail.com if so. biggrin gorgeous and sooooo cute!! Sorry I did not see this as I wasn't PMed. Good thing I checked SAC's PMs today.

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Sirenz

wow that's really cute!! Do you have a bigger size? Email it to moonsirenz@gmail.com if so. biggrin gorgeous and sooooo cute!! Sorry I did not see this as I wasn't PMed. Good thing I checked SAC's PMs today.

lol if you click on her while on the DA page she should become larger. that's the original size! I will make sure to pm your Sirenz account from now on. haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff