Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Nerd

Xiskii
80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

I've yet to get art from you. Am disappoint.

*pets cute mule* hi there <3 been a long time~
and thank you for the bid!
edit: you just upped the offer from a head shot to a waist up =>

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Ofan
Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Because
a) You never told me this existed and I had to accidentally come upon it by myself
and
b) I'm too poor to bid even if I wanted / was allowed to rofl

HOW did this even happen.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Ofan

well I adore your characters so you won't see me complaining if you win~
there will be no ab this time though since I actually WANT to have this month free. I have a few RL commissions that come first *nod*

XD I'm so glad you like my characters <3 it really means a lot 4laugh

There was 4 people I had in mind, Either Devin again, or Alyeah by herself, or even maybe Jada or Paris since I haven't gotten art of either of them from you yet surprised I think you would have fun with Paris XD he's a cutie

Oh RLC's! That's awesome! >< I really need to see how much I have on my paypal account to see if I can RLC you also emotion_kirakira been meaning to for a while now <3

Ruthless Nerd

Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Because
a) You never told me this existed and I had to accidentally come upon it by myself
and

how come you got poor o.o;;?
and well, your art trade spot is waiting for when you come back from your vacation so you get art anyway >3>

kennymap's Wife

Lunatic

Ofan
Xiskii
80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

Meep. Its my main haha I changed my name biggrin

ninja what'll it take for a fb? ninja

And you're welcome heart

Ruthless Nerd

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Ofan

well I adore your characters so you won't see me complaining if you win~
there will be no ab this time though since I actually WANT to have this month free. I have a few RL commissions that come first *nod*

XD I'm so glad you like my characters <3 it really means a lot 4laugh

There was 4 people I had in mind, Either Devin again, or Alyeah by herself, or even maybe Jada or Paris since I haven't gotten art of either of them from you yet surprised I think you would have fun with Paris XD he's a cutie

Oh RLC's! That's awesome! >< I really need to see how much I have on my paypal account to see if I can RLC you also emotion_kirakira been meaning to for a while now <3

dude, have you seen my avi? my taste is practically your oc xD I don't mind drawing either, I think I even improves since you last commissioned me so even if I draw the same character again it will be interesting to compare *nod*

I kinda closed shop for at least 4 months (the summer semester) and I think this auction will be my last here for that time as well *sigh* I hardly even have time for RL but I"m brokse so yea. who needs free time anyway right?

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Ofan
Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Because
and

and well, your art trade spot is waiting for when you come back from your vacation so you get art anyway >3>
Because there was more inflation. XD I only have 10 bil on me, which is like barely anything.

Also I've been less than inclined to get cash which was my major source of gaia income anyway, so thus.

Haha welll that is different, I enjoy the thrill of the auctions / winning in general / the sensation of buying stuff. Trading is all even and fair and thus less exciting rofl

Ruthless Nerd

Xiskii
Ofan
Xiskii
80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

And you're welcome heart

oh =0 what does this name mean?
and I am just doing 50 bil jumps. (50 waist, 100 knew, 150 full). I doubt it will reach that sum but it's fine, I'm just hording gold for art anyway xD

Ruthless Nerd

Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Because
and

Because there was more inflation. XD I only have 10 bil on me, which is like barely anything.

Also I've been less than inclined to get cash which was my major source of gaia income anyway, so thus.

Haha welll that is different, I enjoy the thrill of the auctions / winning in general / the sensation of buying stuff. Trading is all even and fair and thus less exciting rofl

ikr? I was thinking the place was starting to balance out a bit and then it hit again. what was once worth 1 bill is now worth 10bill. what will be next? 100bil for a head shot sketch? *sigh*

how is the vecation going? how long do you have before you go back home?

kennymap's Wife

Lunatic

Ofan
Xiskii
Ofan
Xiskii
80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

And you're welcome heart

and I am just doing 50 bil jumps. (50 waist, 100 knew, 150 full). I doubt it will reach that sum but it's fine, I'm just hording gold for art anyway xD

QQ I just spent like 50b on items for another artist. Ah oh well.
I just wanted something different. So many people have the name Rayne. Bugged me ;;
I'm quitting so I'm blowing it all on like 1-3 people if I can haha

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Ofan

dude, have you seen my avi? my taste is practically your oc xD I don't mind drawing either, I think I even improves since you last commissioned me so even if I draw the same character again it will be interesting to compare *nod*

I kinda closed shop for at least 4 months (the summer semester) and I think this auction will be my last here for that time as well *sigh* I hardly even have time for RL but I"m brokse so yea. who needs free time anyway right?

I do love how you do art of Devin XD you make him so sexy. This is Paris Clicky for Paris XD he has two really cool outfits too XD

AWW gonk you poor thing crying you do need some free time to relax hun!!!!

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Ofan
Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Because
and

ikr? I was thinking the place was starting to balance out a bit and then it hit again. what was once worth 1 bill is now worth 10bill. what will be next? 100bil for a head shot sketch? *sigh*

It's not going to at this rate. I'm toying with the idea of making an art shop with old school prices (like 10k gold for a pencil headshot or such), but to limit the clientele to people who can prove they have never made any purchases from the cash shop. (There's a page where all your puchases are registered - technically it can still be abused, like people could use mules or such, but yeah). Like as a charity thing, just because I'm not going to get fair prices for my art anyway (for me, that is), so I might as well turn it upside down a little bit.

It's going well. And I know, but I'm not going to post explicit date publicly because I'm a little bit too private than that. XD But I'll let you know when I'm back with art capabilities (though I've actually made some art pieces with this laptop as well, but it's more limited and I have to use a touchpad instead of a tablet).

Ruthless Nerd

Xiskii
Ofan
Xiskii
Ofan
Xiskii
80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

And you're welcome heart

QQ I just spent like 50b on items for another artist. Ah oh well.
I just wanted something different. So many people have the name Rayne. Bugged me ;;
I'm quitting so I'm blowing it all on like 1-3 people if I can haha

what what what whyyy T^T kenny also said she was going off for a while...

haha, I get you. I used to be wingedhourglass since 2005 but that name just seemed so long and clumsy I changed it to the 4 letter ofan (was so surprised it was open!) my mule got the wingedhourglass name though, got some sentiment for it after all >.<

Ruthless Nerd

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Ofan

I do love how you do art of Devin XD you make him so sexy. This is Paris Clicky for Paris XD he has two really cool outfits too XD

AWW gonk you poor thing crying you do need some free time to relax hun!!!!

OMG TIS A KITTAN! *fondels abs*
nope, I would not mind.at.all emotion_awesome

it's fine. rather burn out for a few months then repeat a year you know?

Ruthless Nerd

Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina
Ofan
Vilhelmina

Because
and

It's not going to at this rate. I'm toying with the idea of making an art shop with old school prices (like 10k gold for a pencil headshot or such), but to limit the clientele to people who can prove they have never made any purchases from the cash shop. (There's a page where all your puchases are registered - technically it can still be abused, like people could use mules or such, but yeah). Like as a charity thing, just because I'm not going to get fair prices for my art anyway (for me, that is), so I might as well turn it upside down a little bit.

It's going well. And I know, but I'm not going to post explicit date publicly because I'm a little bit too private than that. XD But I'll let you know when I'm back with art capabilities (though I've actually made some art pieces with this laptop as well, but it's more limited and I have to use a touchpad instead of a tablet).

that sounds like a great idea! that way you can also be more picky about what you draw as it is charity and focus on characters that interest you that you can use for practice.

and I at least will ever be a fan of your work, just saying. even if for some reason your auction go meh (which I seriously don't understand, I see people with not even half your skill skyrocking the auctions)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff