Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Nerd

Lorhean
Ofan
Lorhean
Well that escalated quickly!
4laugh

hiiiii <3
not so fast really xD seen some really crazy bids around here, like 100 bil for a mere waist up x.x

btw, finished DAO+awakening xD

I still need to finish mine lol.
I made the mistake of starting Game of Thrones...yeah.
I've basically been binge watching lmao.

you just started? you are in for a ride! so jealous, I don't have anything interesting to watch atm since hannibal season 2 was done. I have been reading GOT since I was 14 I think so if you want spoilers/conspiracy theories/someone to fangirl about it with I volunteer u.u

Ruthless Nerd

Kensai Nikola
Ofan
Kensai Nikola
Lordy your art is beautiful!
It's a shame it'll only skyrocket in a few weeks. xD
I'll definitely be watching though.

thank you! and who knows? been kinda slow so far =>

(damn awesome shreder tattoo)

Thankya, but I'd gladly get something of yours tatted on me too. Really cute stuff. heart
We'll see. I can't make an offer since I'd rather get something sooner, but if in a few days I don't find anything and your prices are still around here, I'd drop about 60 bil. <3

*nod* hope to see you around then!
(and damn, it will be an honor to have my art tattooed)

Lonely Lunatic

Ofan
Kensai Nikola
Ofan
Kensai Nikola

Thankya, but I'd gladly get something of yours tatted on me too. Really cute stuff. heart
We'll see. I can't make an offer since I'd rather get something sooner, but if in a few days I don't find anything and your prices are still around here, I'd drop about 60 bil. <3

I might be around anyways! I heard Game of Thrones, hehe.
I don't read the books but I watch the show religiously. Always painful to wait for another year.

Beloved Lover

Ofan

you just started? you are in for a ride! so jealous, I don't have anything interesting to watch atm since hannibal season 2 was done. I have been reading GOT since I was 14 I think so if you want spoilers/conspiracy theories/someone to fangirl about it with I volunteer u.u

Okay. Well I just started Season 3 and I just...what I want but...

Out of all of the pairings and potential pairings.

I ship Sansa and the Hound so profusely that it's almost sickening.

I mean...maybe it's just me but...yeah lol.

redface

Ruthless Nerd

Kensai Nikola
Ofan
Kensai Nikola
Ofan
Kensai Nikola

I might be around anyways! I heard Game of Thrones, hehe.
I don't read the books but I watch the show religiously. Always painful to wait for another year.

that show is amazing. I was hoping for years the books will get an adaptation, and I am kind of glad martin didn't settle for a lesser deal, the current setting is just amazing, Hollywood level even.

Ruthless Nerd

Lorhean
Ofan

redface

hell no it's not just you! I mean, in the series they kinda butchered it, and more like went aria/hound in a fatherly mod, but in the books he was cannonly in love with sansa, completely smitten, calling her his little bird, knowing he will never have her making him go all bitter. (it was never shown in the series so I feel free telling you this as it is not a spoiler, being that it will not happen in the series).

the book sansa was also better imo, she was a stupid dazzled kid that seriously loved the lanisters since they are well, so effingly golden shiny. that made her waking up to the real world so much better... I am more of a sansa/little finger fan, which is kinda twisted on several levels, as you will see. I also liked aria/jendry, though she is like 11 years old so fff no >.>;

Beloved Lover

Ofan
Lorhean
Ofan

redface

hell no it's not just you! I mean, in the series they kinda butchered it, and more like went aria/hound in a fatherly mod, but in the books he was cannonly in love with sansa, completely smitten, calling her his little bird, knowing he will never have her making him go all bitter. (it was never shown in the series so I feel free telling you this as it is not a spoiler, being that it will not happen in the series).

the book sansa was also better imo, she was a stupid dazzled kid that seriously loved the lanisters since they are well, so effingly golden shiny. that made her waking up to the real world so much better... I am more of a sansa/little finger fan, which is kinda twisted on several levels, as you will see. I also liked aria/jendry, though she is like 11 years old so fff no >.>;

Yeah I like Aria/Jendry as well but like you said...little bit odd lmao.

BUT I WANT HOUND/SANSA SO BAAAAD!

Ruthless Nerd

Lorhean
Ofan
Lorhean
Ofan

redface

Yeah I like Aria/Jendry as well but like you said...little bit odd lmao.

BUT I WANT HOUND/SANSA SO BAAAAD!

a bit odd but it's one of the possible future end game options, imo. it's all a wild guess, yes? but jendry is the real king's son, and aria is a stark. after all the war is done, considering the speed martin kills off his main characters, they might just be the ones to stay alive and pair off to take on the iron thrown as the legit rulers.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
I want to bid on this so bad! I'm going to have to sell all my items off xd really want more art from you girl!

Ruthless Nerd

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I want to bid on this so bad! I'm going to have to sell all my items off xd really want more art from you girl!

TONKS <3<3<3
lol girl, you are an addict xD

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Ofan
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

TONKS <3<3<3
OFAN!!! :: pounces ::

XD I totally am, and willingly admit it emotion_kirakira

I would have to figure out who I would want art of it I won (big if sweatdrop seeing as I'll more then likely be outbid XD )

There was 4 people I had in mind, Either Devin again, or Alyeah by herself, or even maybe Jada or Paris since I haven't gotten art of either of them from you yet surprised I think you would have fun with Paris XD he's a cutie

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
scream

kennymap's Wife

Lunatic

80b

Heyo~ ish Rayne.

I've yet to get art from you. Am disappoint.

Ruthless Nerd

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Ofan
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

TONKS <3<3<3
OFAN!!! :: pounces ::

XD I totally am, and willingly admit it emotion_kirakira

well I adore your characters so you won't see me complaining if you win~
there will be no ab this time though since I actually WANT to have this month free. I have a few RL commissions that come first *nod*

Ruthless Nerd

Vilhelmina
scream

y u mad?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items