Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 108 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, we don't know how to friend XD
Pretty cool that we can be friends and not know about each other for yeeeears though, lmao. I don't even know if I know what you look like > 3 > I'm pretty sure you've shown me but I can't ever remember anything. So maybe I do know things about you I just forget.
I wanna visit Canadia ; u; I have no passport though, lol.
A side bit? So then what was the main part of the job? And what's your current main job again? I don't remember what it was ; u;
Haha that's sad >< Well to be fair we don't really chat in an ongoing sort of way, it is pretty sporadic. Not that that's an excuse or anything >__>

I don't know if you know either... I haven't had any pics up anywhere for yeeaaarrsss. Yeah that's probably it, once you see the thing or get reminded about something it'll all come back XD

Get a passport then! Visit the great white north and greet all our polar bears and trudge through the snow~!

The main part was just working in the store as a cashier... but the boss wanted to redo the whole place so instead of going out to hire someone else she wanted me to do it. And that's how I learned to never do that again xD Right now I'm working at the government liquor store, which is turning out decently though the people there drive me nuts haha. What are you doing now? Last I remember you had quit the hair dressing and moved... AND MARRIED of course XD

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Ailyia
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, we don't know how to friend XD
Pretty cool that we can be friends and not know about each other for yeeeears though, lmao. I don't even know if I know what you look like > 3 > I'm pretty sure you've shown me but I can't ever remember anything. So maybe I do know things about you I just forget.
I wanna visit Canadia ; u; I have no passport though, lol.
A side bit? So then what was the main part of the job? And what's your current main job again? I don't remember what it was ; u;
Haha that's sad >< Well to be fair we don't really chat in an ongoing sort of way, it is pretty sporadic. Not that that's an excuse or anything >__>

I don't know if you know either... I haven't had any pics up anywhere for yeeaaarrsss. Yeah that's probably it, once you see the thing or get reminded about something it'll all come back XD

Get a passport then! Visit the great white north and greet all our polar bears and trudge through the snow~!

The main part was just working in the store as a cashier... but the boss wanted to redo the whole place so instead of going out to hire someone else she wanted me to do it. And that's how I learned to never do that again xD Right now I'm working at the government liquor store, which is turning out decently though the people there drive me nuts haha. What are you doing now? Last I remember you had quit the hair dressing and moved... AND MARRIED of course XD

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, that's true. At least we know we like each other though! And like drawing together, LOL. Which reminds me, we should do another collab sometime ;D

CAN I SEE? biggrin Lol, if you don't want to that's fine. Just would be cool to put a face with the name ;D Err.... and a name... I think it was Stephanie? I'm terrible with names ; u ;
We need to fix this problem. I don't even know where to begin XD

I will be getting one next year when my husbands needs to be renewed so ours will be on the same timeline, lol. Do you still ride the mooses? ;D

OHHHH ok, I see. Yea, I heard graphics design isn't all it's cracked up to be. But I remember your boss being a pain about it especially.
OH OH I REMEMBER THAT NOW! So apparently I know more than I think XD Lol, yea, there's always some coworkers that are hard to work with. And then the people that come in XD

I now work part time in a deli in a grocery store and make more per hour than I did doing hair. But they have me working mostly in the sandwich shop with I actually like cuz I get done early and have the same list of stuff to do every day so it's pretty easy. We still live in Truman but hoping in a year or 2 to move back home and maybe have a kid by then but not ready for a little rascal yet.

Hesitant Survivor

emotion_dealwithit
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, that's true. At least we know we like each other though! And like drawing together, LOL. Which reminds me, we should do another collab sometime ;D

CAN I SEE? biggrin Lol, if you don't want to that's fine. Just would be cool to put a face with the name ;D Err.... and a name... I think it was Stephanie? I'm terrible with names ; u ;
We need to fix this problem. I don't even know where to begin XD

I will be getting one next year when my husbands needs to be renewed so ours will be on the same timeline, lol. Do you still ride the mooses? ;D

OHHHH ok, I see. Yea, I heard graphics design isn't all it's cracked up to be. But I remember your boss being a pain about it especially.
OH OH I REMEMBER THAT NOW! So apparently I know more than I think XD Lol, yea, there's always some coworkers that are hard to work with. And then the people that come in XD

I now work part time in a deli in a grocery store and make more per hour than I did doing hair. But they have me working mostly in the sandwich shop with I actually like cuz I get done early and have the same list of stuff to do every day so it's pretty easy. We still live in Truman but hoping in a year or 2 to move back home and maybe have a kid by then but not ready for a little rascal yet.
Lol yah that's true, we're not super bad at this xP
We should totally do that, I miss them. Any ideas on what you wanted to do?

HMMMMM maybe yes... you gotta tell me what you think I look like first, maybe you have seen one before and you get everything right~! xD You got it, that's my name. Yours is Krista wait no... yes? Something similar maybe? gonk I'm bad with names too.
We could always just start using a chat thing, since msn got destroyed I just use steam for all of that if you want to add me on there (if you use it).

Good plan. I should get mine too, we always talk about going away for a vacation somewhere and if we actually have the passports ready it might actually make us go haha. OMG yes the mooses are our primary mode of transportation! XD

A super pain. She was terrible and it took so much longer ALL BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T MAKE UP HER MIND ABOUT WHAT COLOUR SHE WANTED GAHHHHHHH
/rant rant rant
The coworkers I have are actually pretty decent, it's just all the people that come in that get to me. Can't deal with people at the best of times let alone when they stream through the door non stop all day x__x

That seems really weird, you'd think doing hair would be more. Sounds like a nice setup =3
Ooohh that'll be exciting~!
May Death Never Stop You
emotion_dealwithit
User Image

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Seabook Arno
scream
WHAT?! emotion_0A0

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Ailyia
Seabook Arno
scream
WHAT?! emotion_0A0

I died in my game! emotion_facepalm

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Ailyia
Lol yah that's true, we're not super bad at this xP
We should totally do that, I miss them. Any ideas on what you wanted to do?

HMMMMM maybe yes... you gotta tell me what you think I look like first, maybe you have seen one before and you get everything right~! xD You got it, that's my name. Yours is Krista wait no... yes? Something similar maybe? gonk I'm bad with names too.
We could always just start using a chat thing, since msn got destroyed I just use steam for all of that if you want to add me on there (if you use it).

Good plan. I should get mine too, we always talk about going away for a vacation somewhere and if we actually have the passports ready it might actually make us go haha. OMG yes the mooses are our primary mode of transportation! XD

A super pain. She was terrible and it took so much longer ALL BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T MAKE UP HER MIND ABOUT WHAT COLOUR SHE WANTED GAHHHHHHH
/rant rant rant
The coworkers I have are actually pretty decent, it's just all the people that come in that get to me. Can't deal with people at the best of times let alone when they stream through the door non stop all day x__x

That seems really weird, you'd think doing hair would be more. Sounds like a nice setup =3
Ooohh that'll be exciting~!

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Hmmm.... well we could do a couple of our OCs together or do a trade like we did with one of our auctions where we both lined one and then colored the others lines. Or do an auction here if we dunno what to do XD

LOL, well I would assume you look like your selfie on DA just more real ;P CUTE! Is that an acceptable answer?
Yay! I got it right! And yes, my name is Krista biggrin
I don't have a steam ; u ; I most use texting and facebook chat. I have a skype but I'm terrible at remembering to get on it sad
Lol, having them makes it more of an incentive to go ;D OOOOU you should go to Hawaii if you like warm places. Oahu was nice but I hear Maui is good too. I hope to go again and see Maui > u >
Lmao XD Duuuude I always thought moose were cool and cute but apparently they're scary? Someone said their eyes don't reflect light at night like all other living things on this planets do, so you don't see them ; n ; scary!

OMG but color seems like the easiest part to think about ; u ; Poor girl! *pat pat* At least it's over!
Oohhhhhhhh yea. I know how that is definitely. I hate dealing with the customers most days. always so URGH

I know right? I went to school for hair and got a license. Had to pay all that money for both and then end up making more at a grocery store. It's kinda depressing.
But everyone's nice where I work at now (except my over dramatic boss sometimes) and I get paid more and I actually get a raise with my reviews every 6 months to a year so that's exciting!
Seabook Arno
Ailyia
Seabook Arno
scream
WHAT?! emotion_0A0

I died in my game! emotion_facepalm
NOOOOOOOOooOoooooo
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Hmmm.... well we could do a couple of our OCs together or do a trade like we did with one of our auctions where we both lined one and then colored the others lines. Or do an auction here if we dunno what to do XD

LOL, well I would assume you look like your selfie on DA just more real ;P CUTE! Is that an acceptable answer?
I don't have a steam ; u ; I most use texting and facebook chat. I have a skype but I'm terrible at remembering to get on it sad
Lol, having them makes it more of an incentive to go ;D OOOOU you should go to Hawaii if you like warm places. Oahu was nice but I hear Maui is good too. I hope to go again and see Maui > u >
Lmao XD Duuuude I always thought moose were cool and cute but apparently they're scary? Someone said their eyes don't reflect light at night like all other living things on this planets do, so you don't see them ; n ; scary!

OMG but color seems like the easiest part to think about ; u ; Poor girl! *pat pat* At least it's over!
Oohhhhhhhh yea. I know how that is definitely. I hate dealing with the customers most days. always so URGH

I know right? I went to school for hair and got a license. Had to pay all that money for both and then end up making more at a grocery store. It's kinda depressing.
But everyone's nice where I work at now (except my over dramatic boss sometimes) and I get paid more and I actually get a raise with my reviews every 6 months to a year so that's exciting!
That sounds good, if we each line one and the other one colours it. I want to draw more of your OCs so that would work out XD

That could have been just a ruse, A CLEVER MISLEADING RUUUSSEEEE... also I forgot I did that lol I found one I actually like, Ryan's in there too.

Ah damn... We could add eachother on facebook if you wanted, though I'm hardly ever on there. I'm the same way with skype, just have to remember about it haha I'm under SLAPunque. It's setup to just log into it when the computer starts so now there shouldn't be an issue! XD

I want to go somewhere cold since I can't handle heat haha Ryan was wanting to go somewhere like Antigua (spelling?) so yeah maybe Hawaii would be a good place. Did you go to a resort like place while you were there?

Yeah moose are scary! They are HUGE and will charge you and more aggressive than other animals. I've heard that too about them but I've never actually seen one though apparently they're all around here.

Colour should have been the easiest for sure It was literately a matter of a few shades difference and she just couldn't decide. aasdfkajdfvrmianedcklvnkl zvfnkl/rvsaknl!j2l;23ji

It's so backwards! Are you planning to go back to doing hair when you move back or are you done with that?

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Ailyia
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

That sounds good, if we each line one and the other one colours it. I want to draw more of your OCs so that would work out XD

That could have been just a ruse, A CLEVER MISLEADING RUUUSSEEEE... also I forgot I did that lol I found one I actually like, Ryan's in there too.

Ah damn... We could add eachother on facebook if you wanted, though I'm hardly ever on there. I'm the same way with skype, just have to remember about it haha I'm under SLAPunque. It's setup to just log into it when the computer starts so now there shouldn't be an issue! XD

I want to go somewhere cold since I can't handle heat haha Ryan was wanting to go somewhere like Antigua (spelling?) so yeah maybe Hawaii would be a good place. Did you go to a resort like place while you were there?

Yeah moose are scary! They are HUGE and will charge you and more aggressive than other animals. I've heard that too about them but I've never actually seen one though apparently they're all around here.

Colour should have been the easiest for sure It was literately a matter of a few shades difference and she just couldn't decide. aasdfkajdfvrmianedcklvnkl zvfnkl/rvsaknl!j2l;23ji

It's so backwards! Are you planning to go back to doing hair when you move back or are you done with that?

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, sounds good to me! You can draw whichever is calling to you wink Is there anything you would like me to draw?

Lol, a very clever ruse indeed ;P DAWWW You're so pretty!! Your eyes are so blue! Holy cow! Also, cute Ryan too smile

I did the same thing now XD I think mine is just Krista Hiltner. Cuz I didn't think of using my screen name name XD derp

Have you ever gone to Alaska? My grandparents went and said it was really pretty smile I dunno the spelling either but I know where you're talking about! I've not heard too much about it though. Is it warm there?
Well I have an uncle that lives on Oahu and hes in the military so we stayed at his house for most and then he got us good deals on place when we went other places so that super helped. But otherwise I would love to stay at the resorts cuz they are so awesome!! We stayed in one the 2 nights we were on the big island (my uncle used his military discount) and it was like a house. But I would go during the winter if you can't handle heat. It was like 90+ when we went there in the end of august.

Wow!! If she has troubles deciding things that simple... how does she live? ; u ;

I don't know for sure. I think I'm done cuz I'd have to pay money and go back to some classes and stuff to get my license back cuz mine expired. It's just too much money and work to keep it and not enough money from the career to be worth getting it back.
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, sounds good to me! You can draw whichever is calling to you wink Is there anything you would like me to draw?

Lol, a very clever ruse indeed ;P DAWWW You're so pretty!! Your eyes are so blue! Holy cow! Also, cute Ryan too smile

I did the same thing now XD I think mine is just Krista Hiltner. Cuz I didn't think of using my screen name name XD derp

Have you ever gone to Alaska? My grandparents went and said it was really pretty smile I dunno the spelling either but I know where you're talking about! I've not heard too much about it though. Is it warm there?
Well I have an uncle that lives on Oahu and hes in the military so we stayed at his house for most and then he got us good deals on place when we went other places so that super helped. But otherwise I would love to stay at the resorts cuz they are so awesome!! We stayed in one the 2 nights we were on the big island (my uncle used his military discount) and it was like a house. But I would go during the winter if you can't handle heat. It was like 90+ when we went there in the end of august.

Wow!! If she has troubles deciding things that simple... how does she live? ; u ;

I don't know for sure. I think I'm done cuz I'd have to pay money and go back to some classes and stuff to get my license back cuz mine expired. It's just too much money and work to keep it and not enough money from the career to be worth getting it back.
I think I'll have a go with Viviana! Her poofyness is calling me. You can do the same, pick whoever you want~!
Are we going to do a full piece... bg/no bg... bust... waist... eyeball? WHAT CHU WANNA DO?

Gahh >///> That picture is a few years old, we each don't like the camera so there's hardly any new ones lol. He is a cutie emotion_kirakira They are indeed blue... sometimes when I dye my hair blonde people will come up when I'm working, stare into my eyes, and go 'you have the blueeesssttt eyess' and continue staring and it's super creepy User Image

Nope, never been to Alaska, sounds like it would be a beautiful place to visit. Yeah Antigua is pretty warm, like the Bahamas or some such I was told. That's super nice and helpful of your uncle. A house like resort sounds amazing~! Going in the winter is definitely the plan if we ever do go... getting out of -30 will be nice xP

That is way too much effort for what you get out of it. Think you'd need some major luck to make it work out.

This took 3 damn times to write out if I can't do it this time I quit for realsies

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Ailyia
I think I'll have a go with Viviana! Her poofyness is calling me. You can do the same, pick whoever you want~!
Are we going to do a full piece... bg/no bg... bust... waist... eyeball? WHAT CHU WANNA DO?

Gahh >///> That picture is a few years old, we each don't like the camera so there's hardly any new ones lol. He is a cutie emotion_kirakira They are indeed blue... sometimes when I dye my hair blonde people will come up when I'm working, stare into my eyes, and go 'you have the blueeesssttt eyess' and continue staring and it's super creepy User Image

Nope, never been to Alaska, sounds like it would be a beautiful place to visit. Yeah Antigua is pretty warm, like the Bahamas or some such I was told. That's super nice and helpful of your uncle. A house like resort sounds amazing~! Going in the winter is definitely the plan if we ever do go... getting out of -30 will be nice xP

That is way too much effort for what you get out of it. Think you'd need some major luck to make it work out.

This took 3 damn times to write out if I can't do it this time I quit for realsies

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, her poof is fun and frustrating at the same time XD
WELLLL I know of Ailyia and Luime but who else do you have for OCs? I'll probably do Luime otherwise since I did Ailyia last time ;P
HMMMMMMMM eyeball! (JK) depends on who I do, if I feel like I can draw their feet correctly or not XD Thigh up should be fine? well, should we do a BG or no? I DUNNO ; u ;

Lol! I know how that is. Aaron and I never take pictures. Basically the only reason we have them is cuz others want pictures to take pictures of us XD well and then the Hawaii trip and wedding but yea, lol.
Dawwww <3 so cute.
LMAO omg that is creepy XD they must be magical eyes. Drawing everyone in. You must be a siren. YOU CAN LURE THEM TO THEIR DEATHS WITH YOUR EYES!

I hate cold places but I would love to visit Alaska I think. It does sound pretty smile Specially the sky at night with all the stars!
Well tropical sounds nice too! If you like tropical. Like a paradise ;D
It was suuuuuuper helpful. And we did pay him for letting us stay even though he said we didn't have to. We were at his house for like 6 days so we would have felt bad not paying him. Either way we saved so it wasn't so bad to pay him, lol.
OMG the weather was kinda warm in MN when we left and we got back and it was super cold, not just cuz we were getting used to the 100 degree Hawaii weather but also because the weather was getting cold. Omg shock to the system XD
ALSO OMG the weather in Hawaii is so nice!! I mean it could have been about 10 or 20 degress cooler (which it should be in the winter) But like, it wasn't really humid or anything, it was just nice. AND THE WATER, THE WATER, LET ME TELL YOU, was amazing!!! I used to love swimming but something about the water just I don't ever want to swim but there in Hawaii I loooooved swimming, it was so warm and felt nice and it was so pretty. Tasted bad when it got in your mouth but yea. Definitely regret not swimming more when we were there.
Wow, that was quite the long tangent there. If you can't tell, I really love Hawaii XD

Yea, they most the time only pay you minimum wage so you can get commission (cuz they pay you commission if you make enough to cover your wage, otherwise they just pay you wage) but it's never busy enough to make commission so you're just ******** DX When I lived in Duluth it wasn't so bad, we made like a buck or two over minimum and it was normally busy enough to make commission. But def not here, and probably not back at our home town too sad Only place I could see it working is Minneapolis and there is nooooo way I'm working in the cities. Crazy traffic and people and just no. NONONONONO
Either way it's not that I didn't like doing hair, I just mostly didn't like the people it was attached to XD I always thought I was a people person but as I started hair I realized, I don't really like dealing with people, LOL. Don't get me wrong, I don't like dealing with them but I still suck it up and deal and it must work cuz they all seem to like me, lmao.

Lol, did it keep dying on you? Sorry for the large post ; u ;

ALSO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY <3
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, her poof is fun and frustrating at the same time XD
WELLLL I know of Ailyia and Luime but who else do you have for OCs? I'll probably do Luime otherwise since I did Ailyia last time ;P
HMMMMMMMM eyeball! (JK) depends on who I do, if I feel like I can draw their feet correctly or not XD Thigh up should be fine? well, should we do a BG or no? I DUNNO ; u ;

Lol! I know how that is. Aaron and I never take pictures. Basically the only reason we have them is cuz others want pictures to take pictures of us XD well and then the Hawaii trip and wedding but yea, lol.
Dawwww <3 so cute.
LMAO omg that is creepy XD they must be magical eyes. Drawing everyone in. You must be a siren. YOU CAN LURE THEM TO THEIR DEATHS WITH YOUR EYES!

I hate cold places but I would love to visit Alaska I think. It does sound pretty smile Specially the sky at night with all the stars!
Well tropical sounds nice too! If you like tropical. Like a paradise ;D
It was suuuuuuper helpful. And we did pay him for letting us stay even though he said we didn't have to. We were at his house for like 6 days so we would have felt bad not paying him. Either way we saved so it wasn't so bad to pay him, lol.
OMG the weather was kinda warm in MN when we left and we got back and it was super cold, not just cuz we were getting used to the 100 degree Hawaii weather but also because the weather was getting cold. Omg shock to the system XD
ALSO OMG the weather in Hawaii is so nice!! I mean it could have been about 10 or 20 degress cooler (which it should be in the winter) But like, it wasn't really humid or anything, it was just nice. AND THE WATER, THE WATER, LET ME TELL YOU, was amazing!!! I used to love swimming but something about the water just I don't ever want to swim but there in Hawaii I loooooved swimming, it was so warm and felt nice and it was so pretty. Tasted bad when it got in your mouth but yea. Definitely regret not swimming more when we were there.
Wow, that was quite the long tangent there. If you can't tell, I really love Hawaii XD

Yea, they most the time only pay you minimum wage so you can get commission (cuz they pay you commission if you make enough to cover your wage, otherwise they just pay you wage) but it's never busy enough to make commission so you're just ******** DX When I lived in Duluth it wasn't so bad, we made like a buck or two over minimum and it was normally busy enough to make commission. But def not here, and probably not back at our home town too sad Only place I could see it working is Minneapolis and there is nooooo way I'm working in the cities. Crazy traffic and people and just no. NONONONONO
Either way it's not that I didn't like doing hair, I just mostly didn't like the people it was attached to XD I always thought I was a people person but as I started hair I realized, I don't really like dealing with people, LOL. Don't get me wrong, I don't like dealing with them but I still suck it up and deal and it must work cuz they all seem to like me, lmao.

Lol, did it keep dying on you? Sorry for the large post ; u ;

ALSO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY <3
Haha I imagine I'll be thinking the same thing once she gets started xD
Lemme see... I'll just upload some of the old OC stuff to DA so they'll all be together.
Thigh up sounds good, AVOID THE FEETIES. Actually I might try to practice them. I'm fine not putting a bg in or it could just be a little design or something simple... YOU DECIDE CAUSE I CAN'T lol xD

Yeah that's it exactly, everyone one wants the pics and we're just like... ok no go away >.> It would be so sad if you didn't want to do the wedding pictures haha.
If I could pull off being a siren that would be amazing. New life goal.

Omg I'm sold on Hawaii! You make it sound like THEE perfect place to go.

Ugghh that does not sound good. Have you ever thought of working from home doing it? When I was little a friend of mine's mother used to do it out of her house, had the special chair and everything and she loved it. Seems like it might cut out most of the unpleasantness. Get it? CUT out... emotion_awesome If it's the people you don't like... just... crank the music up super loud! Yep best solution xD

I kept accidentally closing the browser instead of sending the damn thing >< Don't even know why. *shakes fist*

THANK YOUUUUUUU <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces