• First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Lady Twele
Oh! I didn't even realise about the freebies!! :Sweat:
I'll raise my bid to 3mil and can I get the freebies of:
This guy: here
And this girl: here and here and here
And this girl: here and here

Wow, awesome! I'll be drawing and uploading the freebie sketches this weekend, so keep posted! heart

Dmitri James's Pardner

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
phuu lee
Dream Error

waa thank you<3
maybe her or her or dukiekun? heart

Wow, such adorable designs! I don't know if I can make up my mind. eek I think Dukiekun is the cutest though so I think I'll draw her. I'll post the freebies this weekend so check back! heart

Dmitri James's Pardner

4mil in less than 2 pages is really fast~ xD

bump9

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
mochapwet
4mil please emotion_0A0

Congratulations, you're currently the top bidder! And you get a freebie sketch for getting the 4,000,000+ bid. What would you like drawn? heart

Dmitri James's Pardner

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandipops
Oh, I love your take on Jana's and Algens art! You're like an art chameleon. xd Good luck with your auction. whee

Thanks! I did that drawing 'cause I really wanted to do a study of Johannes Voss's rendering. He's ridiculously good with those textures and lighting! And I had a moe Praetor set going so why not, haha. Wow, I looked at your dA... you're amazing. eek
Dream Error
mochapwet
4mil please emotion_0A0

Congratulations, you're currently the top bidder! And you get a freebie sketch for getting the 4,000,000+ bid. What would you like drawn? heart

yay :3 I won't be the top bidder for long though lol
hmm I dunno, her (x, o) maybe?

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wizeria
4mil in less than 2 pages is really fast~ xD

bump9

You're telling me. eek Last auction I held took 25 pages to get to 4mil. I wonder if I even need the two weeks to finish this one off at all. sweatdrop I wonder if gold has gotten easier to get or something...?
Dream Error
Pandipops
Oh, I love your take on Jana's and Algens art! You're like an art chameleon. xd Good luck with your auction. whee

Thanks! I did that drawing 'cause I really wanted to do a study of Johannes Voss's rendering. He's ridiculously good with those textures and lighting! And I had a moe Praetor set going so why not, haha. Wow, I looked at your dA... you're amazing. eek

Why thank you. ^^

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
mochapwet
Dream Error
mochapwet
4mil please emotion_0A0

yay :3 I won't be the top bidder for long though lol
hmm I dunno, her (x, o) maybe?

Well good luck anyway! 3nodding And awesome! I saw the chibi in your signature and was hoping that would be your request. Amazing design!

Dmitri James's Pardner

Dream Error

You're telling me. eek Last auction I held took 25 pages to get to 4mil. I wonder if I even need the two weeks to finish this one off at all. sweatdrop I wonder if gold has gotten easier to get or something...?

dang! that's a bit of a gap, huh? xD i don't know...maybe? well, it's pretty good for you!

when was your last auction? >w<

lol, i'm betting this will only take one week. emotion_awesome

Dmitri James's Pardner

Dmitri James's Pardner

Beloved Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wow, I'm gonna feel like I'm participating in Free Comic Day with all these sketches. Gotta get warmed up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff