Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Day to all,
I just wanna suggest if we could have a fashion week, we will have this every week.
we will do this in art arena we will present our drawing in art arena and then there people will vote and then we will have a small prizes only...i wish it coculd be promoted my dear admin.

Thank you very much
Hello! smile
admin
Welcome to Arena Discussion!

In this forum, you will be able to discuss any of Gaia's arenas, such as the Art and Avatar arenas. This thread, as its title suggests, contains rules and guidelines that, when followed, will make this an enjoyable forum for everyone. 3nodding
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to ask. . . Is there a deeper meaning with summiting art to the arenas? I mean it costs gold - Do you get anything out of it?

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
...do we win anything in the art arenas? confused
hmmmm....yeah ur right!! scream

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
DJ Twissta
Awesome 3nodding
awesome 3nodding

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Eis_Drachen
hi
hey
admin
Please be sure to follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines here, as in all forums. A few specific examples of things to avoid:

1. Flaming and trolling. Not everyone who submits content to the arenas will be creating a masterpiece; there are acceptable ways of pointing this out, such as by politely suggesting improvements. Insulting people for the quality of their work, and other acts of flaming or trolling, cannot be tolerated.

2. Dealing with art theft. This forum is not the place to "call out" art thieves, or those you believe to be art thieves; if you believe someone stole or plagiarised a work, find evidence and properly report it.

3. Bribes. Trying to offer gold or other rewards in exchange for Arena votes is not allowed, regardless of whether or not the Arena entry belongs to you or how you want people to vote. This is a violation of Arena rules, and may violate other rules as well.

If you find Terms of Service violations, or threads that may need moved to a different forum, please use an appropriate report. The procedures for doing so can be found here.

You can find online moderators by following the "View Forum Moderators" link at the top of the forum.

Mods will NEVER ask for your password! If anyone asks you for your password, report it.
uhhhhh okay then!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces