Welcome to Gaia! ::

after reading the story...do u think that avl is a jerk?????

no way....it wuz just an april fools day joke...he can take it...suck it up 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
uhhh....yes!!!!!....who would even think about ever doing something like that?!! 0.85 85.0% [ 17 ]
idk....kinda...i mean if this guy really liked avl....y didnt he just ask her out instead of like staring at her???!!! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
so yesterday 4 april fools day, my friend....im gonna call her avl on here.....anyway....there is this guy (who is kinda another friend) that really really really likes her....like blushes every time he sees her...or when se talks to him anyway......avl wanted to pull an april fools day joke on him, so she went up to him, and asked him out.......he was like in heaven......he was just like staring at her...and when he was about to say yes....avl broke out laughing!!!!........then she like yelled in his face....HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY....then she says......u know when i asked u out i wuz totally joking....i would NEVER date a guy like u EVER.....i only date hot guys.............anyway....she knew that he liked her too.....she is sooooo mean.....like i prob. wouldnt care THIS much, but the thing is that he is my friend too....soooo yea......post a reply if u agree that avl is a total and complete jerk..........
some jokes can hurt feelings too... thats why think carefully before you do it. and yes, i think avl really is a jerk

Dapper Dabbler

Wow, that's really bitchy. x.x Avl's kinda jerky for doing that.

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i know.......she actually really hurt the guys feelings too.......he looked like he was about to cry..... cry

2,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
THE FRIEND OF URS IS NOT FRIENDLY OR NICE IF I NEW THAT A GUY LIKED AND I PLAYED A HORRIBLE THING LIKE THAT I MAKE EVERYBODY SLAP ME!!! LOL!!!
sexy_skittles_4_life
THE FRIEND OF URS IS NOT FRIENDLY OR NICE IF I NEW THAT A GUY LIKED AND I PLAYED A HORRIBLE THING LIKE THAT I MAKE EVERYBODY SLAP ME!!! LOL!!!

well i can butt slap you lol

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
sexy_skittles_4_life

i know.......ive known avl since kindergarten.......back then, she was like the nicest person u would ever meet.......and she was still like that like 2 years ago.....but like last year, she had this sudden desire to b considered cool.......soooo apparently she thought that it was cool to b all bitchy and watnot.........soooooo, she started hanging out wit this real b***h of a child........and yea.....now, shes a real wannab......and shes just really stupid......the only thing is that shes not blond....so i cant say dumb blond....crap

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff