Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Browser

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I fooled my friend and she's obsessed with Justin Bieber and they said on the TV that if you buy one of his Cd's there might be a golden ticket that means you win so you get Justin Bieber to preform in your backyard... Anyways i went on my computer on word and made a fake one. I my friend doesn't know what an actually one looks like so i faked it and i lied to her saying i won it and i get to pick a friend and i picked her. She almost started crying biggrin Then i said April fools then i got slapped on the head :[

5,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OMG LOL xp
LOL...what a prank
umm....o-o lol?
horrible joke i did a better one i told my best freind if she burns her favrite stuff she'd be on tv and i took her home and everyone shouted april fools she got mad but we were friends the next day and we burnt my sisters best t shirt and ran away dramallama rolleyes smile xd lol razz

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
he he! thats a good one. i would lov it if he sang i my back garden! iv got to play that next year!! i went to school in cruches and said i hert it at gymnastics the day b4! and they believed me!! then i went round my friends house and did the ovious cling film on toilet joke!! her brother knew and we all couldnt stop laughthin though!! mrgreen
LOL!!I wish jb would come to me

Kitten

shysta09
horrible joke i did a better one i told my best freind if she burns her favrite stuff she'd be on tv and i took her home and everyone shouted april fools she got mad but we were friends the next day and we burnt my sisters best t shirt and ran away dramallama rolleyes smile xd lol razz

Dont be such a brat, it wasnt horrible. Gosh. :l And besides, only a complete idiot would laugh at your joke. >:L

1,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
theirdistraction
LOL...what a prank
what
omg surprised mad
haha funny.
HAAHAHA thats so great rofl

Quick Reply

Submit