Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Archangel Apocalypse Z

I hear that! Yuuma......he just seemed kinda derpy to me. sweatdrop Yuuya on the other hand, though he's silly and a bit of a goof, his character appeals to me. He's an entertainment duelist and loves to entertain and hype up the crowd.

Yuuya's sorta got the goofy personality of Seasons 1-3 Juudai (ya know before he became all depressed and too serious) and the seriousness of Yuugi/Yami Yuugi. (Sorta) Granted, that is the feeling I got from watching the first episode though.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
Aperture Sentry Turret

I just wanted to say that GX wasn't too bad.
Yeah I know there's the whole "school life" sorta thing, but if one looks past that part of it, it can be worth watching.

I digress.

Moving on here, I do agree on the so called "original" fans bashing ARC-V kinda rude.....it's only been the first episode. Folks should just give the series a chance. Wait for more episodes to release and then if they don't like it after that ,then they don't.

It's just a pain when you got those who hate something just because "the original was better." I swear some YGO fans are just as bad if not worse than Pokemon fans in that aspect. emotion_facepalm (With the Genwunners and all)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Pokemon Gen 1 did not have Absol. Therefore, genwunners can kiss my rear support stand. talk2hand But I agree, it's very frustrating. I saw a comment that was posted where the user was like "don't need to watch, it's s**t." Like how would you even know if you don't at least try it? Ugh.

" I did everything you asked! "

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret

Oh so true! I gotta say that Absol is a very good Pokemon as well! It's Mega evo in 6th gen isn't too bad either! (I've used one on my team before awhile back.)

Also....with Greninja being recently reveled in the newest Smash.....there's been some craziness in the Pokemon fandom regarding that. It doesn't really help that Charizard was confirmed as a returning fighter. (Since he's not with Pokemon Trainer anymore) Seriously.....as cool as 'Zard is....people need to stop going gaga over it. sweatdrop

Yeah seriously........I had someone randomly post on my Yuuya avi thread saying "Another YGO. ew." when I was asking for advice on how to improve it. If folks don't like it, stop trying to take away the joy from other folks that do. Peeps don't see me harassing the Black Butler fandom because I dislike the series. (I watched it all but I still disliked it. At least I gave it a chance)

HOPEFULLY with the second episode coming out on the 13th, folks might change their minds. Sometimes it takes a few episodes for a person to change their opinion to negative to positive.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
Aperture Sentry Turret

Oh so true! I gotta say that Absol is a very good Pokemon as well! It's Mega evo in 6th gen isn't too bad either! (I've used one on my team before awhile back.)

Also....with Greninja being recently reveled in the newest Smash.....there's been some craziness in the Pokemon fandom regarding that. It doesn't really help that Charizard was confirmed as a returning fighter. (Since he's not with Pokemon Trainer anymore) Seriously.....as cool as 'Zard is....people need to stop going gaga over it. sweatdrop

Yeah seriously........I had someone randomly post on my Yuuya avi thread saying "Another YGO. ew." when I was asking for advice on how to improve it. If folks don't like it, stop trying to take away the joy from other folks that do. Peeps don't see me harassing the Black Butler fandom because I dislike the series. (I watched it all but I still disliked it. At least I gave it a chance)

HOPEFULLY with the second episode coming out on the 13th, folks might change their minds. Sometimes it takes a few episodes for a person to change their opinion to negative to positive.

»»» Oh, did you make a Yuuya cosplay avatar? O: I'd like to see it! Also brofist for black butler hate rofl

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret

Yes~ Though I changed it from what I posted in my forum. It originally was going to look like this when I was goofing with the layering:
User Image

But with what I refixed in tektek, I think it came out a bit better. The goggles that I had in the other avi.......they're 2 bil.......I can't get those. That and the goggles here cover the small gap of the red hair from the bangs and bandana. So that helps!

I'm still working on this to see what I can fix though~ c:

Edit: Well ok I changed the hair and I'm wearing the avi now. xD

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
Aperture Sentry Turret

Yes~ Though I changed it from what I posted in my forum. It originally was going to look like this when I was goofing with the layering:
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/hikarumichiyo/Avis/Cosplays/Yuuyaavi_zps9c5a775a.jpg

But with what I refixed in tektek, I think it came out a bit better. The goggles that I had in the other avi.......they're 2 bil.......I can't get those. That and the goggles here cover the small gap of the red hair from the bangs and bandana. So that helps!
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/2166/vawh.png

I'm still working on this to see what I can fix though~ c:

Edit: Well ok I changed the hair and I'm wearing the avi now. xD

»»» I think they both look pretty good! Sorry for the really late reply, one of my favorite DA artists decided to do a live stream and I got sidetracked. orz

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret

It's all good! c: I've been working on some college work myself. It's a pain. sweatdrop

Thank you for the compliment though~ The only reason why the other hair didn't work out was due to a layering issue. OTL

The bandanna kinda covered up a major chunk of the Adrian hair so the Ringmaster hair was a good substitute. Hopefully, there'll be better green bangs on Gaia eventually. sweatdrop

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stravvberry-chan
Aperture Sentry Turret

It's all good! c: I've been working on some college work myself. It's a pain. sweatdrop

Thank you for the compliment though~ The only reason why the other hair didn't work out was due to a layering issue. OTL

The bandanna kinda covered up a major chunk of the Adrian hair so the Ringmaster hair was a good substitute. Hopefully, there'll be better green bangs on Gaia eventually. sweatdrop

»»» Green is such an ignored color on Gaia unless it's a pastel mint green. emo It makes me sad, we need more rich, earthy greens.

We also need more purple/black shoes that look more like actual shoes. //stares at the shoes she's using and sighs sadly

Gaia also needs more collared shirts that don't have baggy sleeves that show outside of a jacket.

I would love to check out Arc V if I knew where I could watch/download it from ><
I just cannot seem to find the 1st episode besides youtube and I hate watching stuff on there!

But I do love the original and just recently got back into it and starting to collect the figures too!
Man I miss Yugi and Atem! XD

{Next up GX, 5D's and Zexel!}

Cluttered Gaian

Caffeinated Layla
I would love to check out Arc V if I knew where I could watch/download it from ><
I just cannot seem to find the 1st episode besides youtube and I hate watching stuff on there!

But I do love the original and just recently got back into it and starting to collect the figures too!
Man I miss Yugi and Atem! XD

{Next up GX, 5D's and Zexel!}

>.>
<,<

Psst.
GX/Zexal is going to be the biggest shockpunch in your gut ever. Enjoy that.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I just realized something now that Duel Monsters can be made into physical beings in this series. The people in charge could go the way of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and pull something like they did with Mami in episode 3. They should do that.

Toothsome Seeker

I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I'm sure I will. I liked the other four series! ^^

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Zexal was pretty crap, I ragequit after the first season. The characters were mostly s**t, a lot of the cards were s**t, and the Xyz mechanic hardcore ******** with the game.

Watched the first episode of Arc-V and it actually seems cool. I'll continue watching it if I can find subs.

Cluttered Gaian

Exotahu
Zexal was pretty crap, I ragequit after the first season. The characters were mostly s**t, a lot of the cards were s**t, and the Xyz mechanic hardcore ******** with the game.

Watched the first episode of Arc-V and it actually seems cool. I'll continue watching it if I can find subs.

Subs are being pretty easy to find imo. Gogoanime has them, for one. HQ is a different matter.

I won't disagree about the game in Zexal, but I will respectfully tell you the characters improved a lot after the alien invasion and everybody died, so maybe give it another chance someday.

Interesting Gaian

2,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Stravvberry-chan
I am REALLY wanting to watch it when I have the chance before I go to class tomorrow!
It really looks interesting and Yuuya is a REALLY cute character! I was looking at all the things for it on Tumblr.....found a few gifs......like........dude.......Yuuya is like the cutest YGO protag next to Juudai! (And Johan. Johan is the cutest!)

For realsies! I mean look at this cutie!
User Image

Plus, from what my sweetie told me from what she saw and heard from the first episode, he has Hakuryuu's voice actor (MAGI), and that's even likeable for me~
he is pretty cute when I first saw him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces