Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to look like her! (OR any other fictional character)

HECK YES! 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 14 ]
No, I'm happy with myself 0.3695652173913 37.0% [ 34 ]
No, although I am not happy with my looks 0.14130434782609 14.1% [ 13 ]
GOOOLD!! ^_^ 0.33695652173913 33.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Man-Hungry Hunter

report3r
my problem is just wishing i had a anime person power twisted twisted

LOL!! Awesome! I can dig it! blaugh

Cat

jkngai
I do wonder what she looks like normally without all that make up.

^This. But judging from the start of the video her eyes look okay, well at least to me.

Doing all that stuff for cosplay is one thing, but making yourself look like that everyday is
just plain scary.

Questionable Entrepreneur

...you go on Gaia Online and other anime-inspired or anime-related sites.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Thank you internet, for that lovely dip in the uncanny valley.

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
That is seriously ******** up. I'm all for cosplay, but altering your body to look like an anime character is just creepy and ******** up. She doesn't look beautiful at all. She looks like a hot mess. It might be good for a few minutes, but what would she do later when she gets older and search for a job or for a relationship. Nobody would want her because she looks ******** creepy as s**t. She totally messed up her life and for nothing.

Liberal Autobiographer

11,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
It gives me hope that the majority of voters in the poll have good self-esteem.

Distinct Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Now that's what I call some serious determination. o_o

I'd rather just dress up like the character. It's not permanent that way. neutral

Pretty interesting, though.
â™  I don't think she did it for our approval

just sayin'

It's her body. I think it's hypocritical for us to judge her and then turn around and say that all women are beautiful no matter what they look like

Man-Hungry Hunter

xAmaimonsxSweetxCandyx
That is seriously ******** up. I'm all for cosplay, but altering your body to look like an anime character is just creepy and ******** up. She doesn't look beautiful at all. She looks like a hot mess. It might be good for a few minutes, but what would she do later when she gets older and search for a job or for a relationship. Nobody would want her because she looks ******** creepy as s**t. She totally messed up her life and for nothing.

Right??

& Ferrie...I agree. I do not believe she did this for our approval. I'm just saying that it is very sad that people believe they need to alter their body to look like fictional characters to make themselves feel better about their looks...
That's going a bit too far for body modification. Its a bit sad, seeing them torture their bodies to be 'beautiful'. I hope this fad has gone out of style.

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kbaby0921
xAmaimonsxSweetxCandyx

Right??

& Ferrie...I agree. I do not believe she did this for our approval. I'm just saying that it is very sad that people believe they need to alter their body to look like fictional characters to make themselves feel better about their looks...

Exactly, she already looked pretty before. She didnt need to alter any part herself.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
dats ironic cuz i've read dat article just several weeks ago, and i was like WTF when i first read da title and looked at da pics…o_O then i was like "Ok diz is weird" lol lol i think its quite ridiculous tho rly, i mean its cool to cosplay as ur fave. anime/manga charac., and all, but to go to great lengths to actually look'n like a *real* anime girl and lose alotta weight…its just pure ridiculous, and i wudn't rly change my body and/or my looks for anybody/anyth'n in da world…i just think dat its kinda weird and scarey at da same time dat she went through alotta surgery just to look like an anime girl…O_o
She looks so scary. Back to the Sailor Moon manga.

Devoted Miko

That...
I don't even...

Man-Hungry Hunter

purplemonkeys227
That...
I don't even...

LOL yeah...i know..as i've said. it's sad, scary but true. & I am sure there are many people out there who have altered their body drastically to get some idea "beauty"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff