Welcome to Gaia! ::

why does anime cost so much?(second poll...dunno what happened the 1st)

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

I think it's because they are a lots of work in it so.....that's why you've got to have a benefit.......or something like that !!!!!!!! ^_^
O_o It's probably cheaper than it was before, but wah! crying I think sometimes they jack up the price for no good reason! I got Fruits Basket with 6 eps for $24, yet Evangelion cost $30 for only 4! Evilness..
Soujiro458
*sigh* it's an expecive addiction -_- ......

yeah....my brother hates anime and just too make me feel bad counted up all the money I spent on anime over the years. Well let's just say I could have bought a computer, a Tv, stereo, DVD player...yes that was a harsh thing for my brother to do.... crying

blaugh BUT I STILL LOVE MY COLLECTION! blaugh
a lot of time money and effort goes into translating, licensing, paying voice actors and so on.

also, it may depend on where you buy your anime as too how much it is. for example: i bought Kaleido Star at Best Buy for $19.98. I went to Suncoast and seen it and they were charging $29.98 stressed

but i will agree with one comment i've hear: Anime . . . Crack is cheaper
it's imported from other countries and it's like....special I can say. plus, if they didn't cost a lot, well, people would never make profit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff