Welcome to Gaia! ::

Id Just Like 2 Know!
biggrin
I don't think anime is better than real life.

Clockwork Alchemist

34,775 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Low-Rank Private 25
Anime is a good escape from reality every so often, but that's about it. While a lot of anime deals with what my ideal reality could be like, I think I'll keep myself more well-grounded than that.
Anime is just a break in reality. I mean, if you got stuck in an anime, 10x10 you're usually in a fantasy one (Naruto, Dragonball Z, *Anime sighs and forces himself to put it* Inuyasha...). Then people are like "Yeah that'd be so cool!" Well, no it wouldn't. You wouldn't have special abilities, and you'd probably end up dead. So, it's just a little break in reality for me. 3nodding
I think if you got put into an anime, you'd kinda....come with special powers I guess. I mean, if you had the power to be in any anime you wanted, why not give yourself special powers? And even make yourself a main character, so you wouldn't die anyway.
*snort* Thats easy. Guys in Anime are soooo much hotter than guys in real life.
If you really think anime is really better then real life, then you really must be a low life loser. Not to offend anyone, really, but.. how can anime be so better when it's not even real and you can't even meet the characters in person? x_x;
Anime life may sound interesting and attracting but it doesn't nessacary make it a better life. I perfer now as it is, where i work hard and challenge the coming day. However anime is only for us to relax and use our image to explore that world.

( yeah~~~~~~......?????) sweatdrop
blaugh
I enjoy animes of all nature, but I especially like the ones that are 'possible' (to an extent, all anime has supernatural/fictional happenings) like Love Hina and Ai Yori Aoshi. Hell, even AzuManga is 'possible'. But things like Evangelion, Dragon Ball, Chobits, etc... they're all too fictional to be possible, but I still like to watch them.
Maori Silver-Dragon

I can agree to that. Considering Haku from Naruto. He was so hot, he turned the heads of males. (And cause he also sounds like a girl xp )

Good looking guys are easy to find in anime, and sometimes in real life. But nice guys are hard to find.

If anything, I see anime as a reflection of reality. Like when we are children, we don't notice certain things about our parents and our peers till we become older, and then recognize these things. The situations and sometimes the attitudes. Anime is a lot like real life...just a bit carried away. sweatdrop
FinalMasterM
I enjoy animes of all nature, but I especially like the ones that are 'possible' (to an extent, all anime has supernatural/fictional happenings) like Love Hina and Ai Yori Aoshi. Hell, even AzuManga is 'possible'. But things like Evangelion, Dragon Ball, Chobits, etc... they're all too fictional to be possible, but I still like to watch them.

Perhaps the best anime that questions the fabric of appearance vs. reality is Evangelion. It has many controversial arguments about it. Plus the philosophy behind it is very deep.

Love hina is a reflection of facts of life and the like. Fact of life: When you are a single male, you get no girls. When you are stuck near a good many of them, and one of them likes you. The others see that and aim for you. Its rather funny, and very light hearted.

DragonBall is a take off, of our favorite martial arts genre. Its basically an ongoing martial arts series. Good if you can have the patience for its repetitive nature.
Maori Silver-Dragon

i would have to say that i totally agree with you completely. simply because of the fact that most of the guys and girls in anime are SOOOO HOOOTTT!!! i love so many of the sexy girls and guys. but my biggest thing is the characters from yugiou. my wife is Black Magician Girl, and my husband is Malik and Bakura Ryou. heart
hell yeah it is!!!!!!! 4laugh
*It's more pleasing to the eyes.

*It's funnier.

*People in general look nicer.

*More freedom in physics.
because my life suck.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers