Welcome to Gaia! ::

why i love mangas with that espescially angel sanctuary why do ppl hate mangas for such topics?
i dunno i love incest mangas and animes i dont like yuri but yaoi rules!
I don't hate any of it.
I don't know. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. If a guy and a girl can fall in love then why can't two guys or two girls?
i never ask why. they just dont.
i love yaoi. yuri is ok
Well, it's almost too easy for people to hate incest. Brothers, sisters, cousins, pets, going at it? It's strong love, but it's WAY too far. It just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

EDIT: But I'm not saying I disapprove of yaoi and/or yri. Whatever floats everyone's boats, I don't really pay much heed to them.
It's just not their style/fetish/interest. They don't like it, and they never will.

I really don't like Yaoi, mostly because I'm a guy and would prefer two girls, but I don't think that it should be erased from existance or something. I just don't want to see it.

Incest and Yuri, I definitely like.
I hate it... Its just wrong. That's all I can say.

And yes if your wondering I dont support gay marriages, and all that other crap...

Its unnatural.
because its disgusting, and manga would be far better without it!
sirinhellsing
i dunno i love incest mangas and animes i dont like yuri but yaoi rules!

Ew, you are one twisted girl. Incest is gross, freak.

I'm alright with yuri, I'm not too fond of yaoi.. I'm not gay. I don't like seeing two guys being intimate, no thanks. The only thing closest to yaoi I've seen is Kazuki and Jubei in Get Backers. That was ENOUGH.
Two words: "value systems". Not all people share the same idea of right and wrong.
medleyxx

And yes if your wondering I dont support gay marriages, and all that other crap...

Its unnatural.
i agree i dont like them but i like yaoi gonk eek
sirinhellsing
medleyxx

Its unnatural.
i agree i dont like them but i like yaoi gonk eek

but babe, its the SAME THING. two dudes together. or two girls.. or two siblings. tell me thats alright, i'll go shoot myself... stressed

Vicious Darling

3,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I have absolutely no respect for people who dislike any/all of those things listed in the title of this topic.

In general with most cases of a person being gay or in love with a relative, they just can't help it. No one has the right to insult someone who doesn't have a choice in the situation. That's just despicable.

That was a bit off topic. Well, to get more on topic, I'll say that I don't mind if people don't care to read/watch manga/anime with yaoi, yuri, incest, etc. What I do mind is people constantly saying it's "disgusting/unnatural/stupid." That just means you're a close-minded snob.

End rant. Oh yeah, and all of that was IMHO. Have a nice day. 3nodding
I dont mind yaoi and yuri, but I think incest is sick X.x I mean, siblings?? That's low.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff