Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Conversationalist

Rotaku
Well, Kakashi has more of a mentor voice to him. Adam West's voice would be like talking to a cat. Iruka who is he, I forgot. and which Hokage?

I stopped watching Naruto when it lost its flare. Once I could guess all the events and plotlines, it just got boring.
Which is why Adam West voicing Naruto is so funny in the first place. Iruka was the first teacher that Naruto and everbody had before they graduated and became ninjas. (And got those shiny headbands!) The first Hokage.
O.o? Isn't Adam West's voice a bit too mature to be the voice of Naruto?
well i guess noone fell for my adam west is dead joke stare damn people your no fun and yes it was reeves who died and he also played batman it would have been funny if someone fell for it but i guess not everyone is dumb
Mizoko
Adam West = My God
Also =Not true stare
demonswordruler
well i guess noone fell for my adam west is dead joke stare damn people your no fun and yes it was reeves who died and he also played batman it would have been funny if someone fell for it but i guess not everyone is dumb
stare
Thats the original Batman-person...

Vampire

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
He was the actor that used to play as the original Batman.
Isn't Adam West the dude who originally played BATMAN? Years and years ago?
Hes the old batman sweatdrop
adam west is cool
Have they even decided that Naruto is coming over here I go to s**t load of naruto websites and I havent seen any thing about that,
*chorus*

THE CRIMSON CHIN!

Professional Witch

demonswordruler
Probably because it wasn't funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces