Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miroku because I never seen Jiraiya yet. domokun
hahahahaha both
totally Miroku.
plz... an perverted old man who can beat that. domokun
Ero-sennin hands down. Yeah, Miroku is pretty perverted, but not nearly as bad as Jiyaira!
bump[ness]
I say Miroku because he one time said will u live with me and carry my offspring

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
You mean his: Would you bare my children? question in which he always gets slapped for? XD Sango keeps whacking him one every time, too

on the other hand, during the show Jiraiya only got slapped once... Naruto was there I think... I wonder if Tsunade would slap Jiraiya is she cought him peeping O_o;
i say miroku he touchs every woman that he needs to be watched carefully
lol, I say Jiraiya.

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The thing is, is that Miroku is basically not that bad at heart. A lot of it comes from knowing about his own mortality, and trying to get rid of his curse by passing it onto a son. Now Jiraiya, he's been like that since he was young. Not to mention Miroku really loves a girl, but Jiraiya doesn't. Jiryaiya will party with girls an stuff. I think the thing that makes Jiraiya the bigger pervert is that he was a MAJOR pervert, before Miroku even started!! Besides do you really think by the time Miroku is Jiraiya's old age, that he'll still be doing that crap? I DON'T THINK SO!!
You know who the most perverted is!? NO!? Well I'll tell you.The most Perverted is....Neither of them. The Winner is Happosai! He is the Most Perverted! Buwahahahahah! Go Happosai!!!!!

Romantic Raider

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kyo The Red Mage
You know who the most perverted is!? NO!? Well I'll tell you.The most Perverted is....Neither of them. The Winner is Happosai! He is the Most Perverted! Buwahahahahah! Go Happosai!!!!!

You beat me to it! xd

Happosai is more of a perv! He peeks, he gropes, he steals the merchandises and he gets away with it... xp
Jiraiya is definetly more perverted because a) he writes those damn come-come paridise books and b) he's a self preclaimed 'super pervert'. Anyone who does that without shame is really, really freaky. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff