Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have the strange urge to do a Honda Tohru one so... here goes. razz

Tohru was the quiet happy one, the little light of the Sohma family in their dark dark world... until one day when she ran into the Sohma house and yelled to the astonished Yuki and Kyo: "I'M SICK OF ALL YOU GUYS HITTING ON ME AND THEN NOT EVER MAKING ANOTHER MOVE!!!" Tohru had cut her school uniform's blue skirt significantly shorter and the blue top was tied into a knot, exposing the tattoo of a bird fighting on her stomach. Kyo and Yuki blinked in unison and she yelled on. "HECK WITH IT, I'M GOING WITH AKITO!!!"
Shigure poked his head in, immediately beginning to drool at the sight of Tohru. "Ah-ah Tohru? Where are you going in that garb?" She sent the dog flying backwards through the paper door, her formerly innocent blue eyes dark with an insane glee. "To go see Akito."
Hmm. Nice write up. Although thats not really turning someone evil, you just turned her into a rebel ^^' turning her evil would involing her killing that kid's mother, the fairy chick and wounding her brother etc. then laugh and start killing people at random, while Hiei looks on helplessly because he's just lost his left (good) arm.
Baka_Nezumi_Neko
I have the strange urge to do a Honda Tohru one so... here goes. razz

Tohru was the quiet happy one, the little light of the Sohma family in their dark dark world... until one day when she ran into the Sohma house and yelled to the astonished Yuki and Kyo: "I'M SICK OF ALL YOU GUYS HITTING ON ME AND THEN NOT EVER MAKING ANOTHER MOVE!!!" Tohru had cut her school uniform's blue skirt significantly shorter and the blue top was tied into a knot, exposing the tattoo of a bird fighting on her stomach. Kyo and Yuki blinked in unison and she yelled on. "HECK WITH IT, I'M GOING WITH AKITO!!!"
Shigure poked his head in, immediately beginning to drool at the sight of Tohru. "Ah-ah Tohru? Where are you going in that garb?" She sent the dog flying backwards through the paper door, her formerly innocent blue eyes dark with an insane glee. "To go see Akito."

xd nice one dude. *continues her laughing session*
DarkZeal
Hmm. Nice write up. Although thats not really turning someone evil, you just turned her into a rebel ^^' turning her evil would involing her killing that kid's mother, the fairy chick and wounding her brother etc. then laugh and start killing people at random, while Hiei looks on helplessly because he's just lost his left (good) arm.

True, but the Shinobu 'story' seemed to scare people away a little, so I decided to make the Yukina one a little more... Mild. sweatdrop

*imagines Yukina destroying everthing with Hiei watching helplessly, wishing HE could be the one causing destruction*... xd
sweatdrop bump?

Sorry, I just LOVE good-gone-to-evil stories, and I wanna hear what you guys can come up with xd
I'd just loooove Goku from DBZ to go on a psycho killing rampage. stare
actually when that happens, it makes the story more interesting
How'd THIS get back on the first page? sweatdrop
WHEN KENSHIN GOES BAD .. Oh wait, I don't need to write anything, that happens a lot. How about shinji from evangelion?

Shinji was always the nervous, shy one (Obligatory beggining). But one day, he snapped! In a fevered rampage, began to pilot the eva with the spirit of his mother enclosed inside. He ripped through the NERV base, first finding misato and promptly crushing her. "That's for always teasing me in the house, wearing all those skimpy outfits right in front of me!" Next he'd use the lancea longius (How he got it? Nobody knows o.o) to imaple aoba, screaming "that's for always doing that annoying air guitar crap!". And finally, he'd grab gendo from that desk, in the process knocking fuyutski aside and lifting gendo to eye level. "This is for never being there for me and making me wonder if you're wearing pants behind that desk!" And then, squish.

sweatdrop That was rather dumb, wasn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff