Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would your life be like without anime/manga?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

You heard me.. Answer the poll! biggrin
Mazena

well what would your life be like?
i cant watch anime but who cares what my parents say. i will anyways. stare
my life wouldnt be worth living like comon thats like asking what would life be like without sex
I would probably just live on the internet, and I'd go over to other people
s houses and watch it anyway.
My life? Hmm... It would have an anime in it.
My life would be unbearably borring whithout anime.
Yami_No_Hikari
Mazena

well what would your life be like?

I would've picked the last option... 'cuz I either have anime and manga or not... and.. I dunno... O_O I guess I don't love 'em as much as I think I do.
My life would be so incredibly boring I don't even want to think about it.
hmm... I guess my life would be filled with more productive things instead of me reading/watching manga/anime all the time
A day in the life of not having anime:

I would wake up in the morning and think, "What do I have to do on htis boring oh so normal day?" instead of, "What happened on InuYasha last night?!?!"
When I went to school, (this is a school day) I would have to actaully pay attention, because there is no fantasy trip my mind could take a round trip to.
I would get home, and head over to a friend's house. Most likely, we would just sit down, barely talk to one another, and play a video game. No jumping around, screaming about what happened on InuYasha the night before.
I would get home, eat dinner, head to my room, and go to sleep at 9:00, my actual bed time, for, there is no show I need to stay up to the wee hours of morning to watch.

HOW CAN ANY ONE LIVE LIKE THAT?!?!?!? I would of killed myself 5 times by now if I didn't have InuYasha, or any type of anime! I would never be able to live without it! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!! scream scream scream

Wow..he he sweatdrop , I kinda let myself go there.....sorry about that xd

-Shirinami
Shirinami
A day in the life of not having anime:

I would wake up in the morning and think, "What do I have to do on htis boring oh so normal day?" instead of, "What happened on InuYasha last night?!?!"
When I went to school, (this is a school day) I would have to actaully pay attention, because there is no fantasy trip my mind could take a round trip to.
I would get home, and head over to a friend's house. Most likely, we would just sit down, barely talk to one another, and play a video game. No jumping around, screaming about what happened on InuYasha the night before.
I would get home, eat dinner, head to my room, and go to sleep at 9:00, my actual bed time, for, there is no show I need to stay up to the wee hours of morning to watch.

HOW CAN ANY ONE LIVE LIKE THAT?!?!?!? I would of killed myself 5 times by now if I didn't have InuYasha, or any type of anime! I would never be able to live without it! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!! scream scream scream

Wow..he he sweatdrop , I kinda let myself go there.....sorry about that xd

-Shirinami

I understand perfectly! biggrin
I would have a whole lot more money, but what could I spend it on? what could I do when I have nothing to do all weekend, what do I do when I have homework and I don't want to do it so I watch my anime, I would have to do homework at home! eek , nope i need my anime
Without anime, my life would be a lifeless void of nothingness...
My life would be pretty boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces