Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I tend to gravitate towards fantasy, horror, action, cyberpunk, and tragedy series more than anything. I can take an interest in romantic stories if they are either humorous or feature an official couple with the girl older than the guy... yes I'm one of THOSE weirdoes lol .

Hilarious Lunatic

Magical girl (Nanoha, CCS)
Super sentai (Sailor Moon, Samurai Flamenco)
Mecha (Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster)
Horror that involves gore (Another, Corpse Party, Elfen Lied)

Invisible Star

12,450 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Tragedy cool

Dapper Pup

Can't say I have too many genre preferences but meh, I like things that keep me intrigued. So really anything interesting or entertaining is something I'll at least give a shot.

And if it has shotas in it, that's always a plus in my book.
Bloody , Non-Cliche , and carefully thought out plots.

Business Cat

10,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
usually the serious types (Pschopass, Guilty crown, Shinsekai Yori, ect) but on the occasion action comedies like Kill La kill and ect

Shy Noob

practically anything, but I do like fantasy and romance more than comedy.
The more brutality and cut off limbs they are, the more I am into the specific show twisted

Blessed Poster

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I wouldn't say i'm only interesting in any specific genre for anime or anything in general. I usually watch whatever i'm feeling more up to watching. Sometimes I can't bring myself to watch another episode of a shonen/action/adventure anime but at the same time i could sit down and watch a good 2 or 3 hours of a comedy or romance anime.

Dapper Ladykiller

I like stuff that's good

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Action. Horror. Violence.
Sometimes I like the goofy animes, for example, One Piece. :3
I also like when magick is involved. Fairy Tail anyone? xP
I usually stick to series that have 40 episodes or less. Long anime is so dull and boring. Shorter series like Mitchiko & Hatchin or Samurai Champloo are amazing because the animation rules, the character development is deeper and the story is ******** wonderful and not drawn out forever.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Psicero
I usually stick to series that have 40 episodes or less. Long anime is so dull and boring. Shorter series like Mitchiko & Hatchin or Samurai Champloo are amazing because the animation rules, the character development is deeper and the story is ******** wonderful and not drawn out forever.

I like shorter anime as well.
Any longer and they seem drug out XP

Familiar Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
I find my self leaning a lot towards the shorter animes. Under 50 eps or so. I just cant stand how long some animes go nor do I have the attention span to follow something with over 100 eps!

Most of the ones i've seen lately are verried LOL I went from Madoka Magica (depressing magical girl) to Kill la Kill (WTF craziness) to Another (Horror mystery) and their all amazing!

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
Comedy or action genres.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash