The first two episodes were awesome, and then its like the studio realized it wasn't going to have the budget to have beautiful looking fight scenes like that consistently so they changed the whole focus of the show to be about these four boring girls basically just doing nothing and dicking around in some kind of post apocalyptic Japan that isn't even that interesting or explained very well.

Action obviously ain't the focus, what action scenes they've had after the first two episodes have been scattered as well as really short. I mean, I guess that racing scene counts as a longer action sequence?

The story? We're seven episodes in and the only clue we've gotten to any kind of larger plot is that Chiaya obviously isn't human and that her mother runs some company that wants heart stones for some reason.

To see the girls road tripping and being cute? I mean, I guess so? The girls aren't particularly cute IMO. they're pretty damn boring and kind of stupid. If I wanted to watch cute girls being cute I'd go watch a slice of life or something.