Welcome to Gaia! ::

On www.animemusicvideos.org , there is a video by Kevin Caldwell that uses a technoish version of Music of the Night (Phantom of the Opera theme) for a Magnetic Rose AMV. If you think this is an interesting idea, I suggest chacking it out, since it's about as close as you'll get, probably.
i think it would be interesting ...but i cant picture the phantom without picturing Millardo Peacecraft a.k.a. Zechs
They did, it's called Memories: Magnetic Rose. Check it out soemtime.
Soundproof

well...that was more of a spinoff...cause it was a sci-fi
Souls of the undying
Soundproof

well...that was more of a spinoff...cause it was a sci-fi
Same basic idea really. o.O
Somehow I just can't envision it being either. I prefer broadway musicals staying broadway musicals. The risk of a bad adaptation is just too high in my opinion.
Atredius
Somehow I just can't envision it being either. I prefer broadway musicals staying broadway musicals. The risk of a bad adaptation is just too high in my opinion.

Technically it's a West End musical since it originated the West End of London.
How about , for once, (I know, it seems like a lot, but it's only once), let's not worry about what a great work of literature would be like as an anime? If they had the potential to WORK as an anime, chances are, it would've been done by now, or at least a manga. It annoys me that some great works of literature have to have the idea that it might have the possibility of being an anime....

What'll be next? "I think Hamlet should be turned into an anime..." stare
While we are at it making anime versions of stuff. How about the anime version of say a tunafish sandwitch or the Roman Army?
star convoy
While we are at it making anime versions of stuff. How about the anime version of say a tunafish sandwitch or the Roman Army?

OM GLYKE DA TUNAFIHS SANDWITCH WULD BE LYKE SOOOOOOOOO HAWT OMG WTF LOLLLL!!!!!111!!!

Heh... you're amusing.
Phishy Chan
star convoy

OM GLYKE DA TUNAFIHS SANDWITCH WULD BE LYKE SOOOOOOOOO HAWT OMG WTF LOLLLL!!!!!111!!!

Heh... you're amusing.

Caligula's such a Bishie! heart
Akira Takahashi
If they left out the music, then a central plot of the story would me missing. Remember, it doesn't have to be Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. This is based off the book, which is much darker.

There's a book? WTF? TELL ME MORE! I NEED TO READ THIS! O_O;; especially if it's dark; I likee dark thingies..e_e;
Neela_Zero
Akira Takahashi
If they left out the music, then a central plot of the story would me missing. Remember, it doesn't have to be Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. This is based off the book, which is much darker.

There's a book? WTF? TELL ME MORE! I NEED TO READ THIS! O_O;; especially if it's dark; I likee dark thingies..e_e;

Le Fantom de L' Opera by Gaston Leroux. Not too long, and jam packed with thingies of darkness.
Phishy Chan
star convoy

Heh... you're amusing.

Hey artists out there, would one of you mind drawing an anime version of a tuna sandwitch?
Maiadorn
Neela_Zero
Akira Takahashi

Le Fantom de L' Opera by Gaston Leroux. Not too long, and jam packed with thingies of darkness.

Woah..french! biggrin Is the book actually in french or is there an english translation too?...o.o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff