Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
If anime was real all the big tough looking guys in the world would loose all the huge titted babes to whiny skinny emo boys or complete losers who could be blown down with a little breeze...... that or all the big titted babes would start making out with each other leaving all the men to go look for girly looking men to make out with thus ending the world once and for all.

1,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
If anime was real I would stay like that for ever and never go back a normal life agine.and I would do things I always wanted to do for example piolta gundam or control gurren lagan and have spiroll powers and never back down from nobody and fight for what I stand for and never giving up until the very end .

2,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hottielaurita
slade aarker
hottielaurita
slade aarker
hottielaurita
it be so awsome i would have cat ears n be able to hug kiss n f u c k my fav anime guys namly inuyash ichigo(bleach) lea lelang mustafa rengi mark(mew mew power) ikuto(shugo chara) Ed(fullmetel alcomist) and many many more

and if anime was really im pretty sure i would be put in jail for fondling cat girl's ears lol .... i cant resist it now and anime isnt even really lol

lol who would blame u n id let u touch my ears if i had any wink
no belive me... it would get to the point where you would ask for a restraing order....i wonder what that would feel like... i bet it would feel good... rofl lofl

lol ok
lol getting ur cat ears fondled not getting a restraing order put on me lol
Oh lawd.... whee
lingling366
You ever think if a gundom anime would be real man the hole world would gone by one episode. You ever wonder if Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin was real all your nightmare would come true.

What do think if some of your favirite anime would be real
Then the same things would happen that happened the last 50 times someone posted this exact same thread.
IT IS REAL! eek
(lol jk)

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
if ANIME was real people will die faster it wont be over populated

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I would be able to kill thing in 5 seconds

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
narutofox671
If anime was real I would stay like that for ever and never go back a normal life agine.and I would do things I always wanted to do for example piolta gundam or control gurren lagan and have spiroll powers and never back down from nobody and fight for what I stand for and never giving up until the very end .

thats true

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Friendly 100
It would be soooooooooo awesome if anime was real and come to life in this world specially the cuteness of the anime guys and girls
If Anime was real, we wouldn't call it Anime, would we?

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well then i would have died and went to heaven! razz

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
if anime was real ill be supper cute
sounds fun, but yet too chaotic.