Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life is like. . .

A Box of Chocolates. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
A Bowl of Cherries. 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 12 ]
A Bag of Dog Poo. 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 12 ]
I'm a Poll Whore and have no Opinion!! 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 >

They have Star Wars manga, though to make an Anime adaptation would be very awesome. Very awesome.
the Inheritance Trilogy (Eragon Eldest)
Dragonlance:Chonicles and Dragonlance:Legends
The Icewind Dale Trilogy (and most of the other Novels following it,))
preditor or alien would makre a pretty good manga i guess but if somebody would try to make it they would screw it up so bad it wouldnt even be funny...
Narnia, I think, would make a beautiful Anime.

And the novel Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West would make a cool Anime. It's the prequel to The Wizard of Oz which I think would also be interesting to see. 3nodding
Apparently Starship Troopers, considering it's already been done. (Awkward mechs and all ninja )
did anyone notice that this has happened?

just recently too

Diana Wynn Jones' book Howl's Moving Castle was just made into an anime by Hayao Miyazaki

and i think a couple other classic novels have been too
like Little Women
Ah, there's a little fantasy novel called "Dragon's Bait" by Vivian Vande Velde that would be PERFECt for an anime. Such a cute story and it even has the classic long haired bishonen ^_~

Loiterer

I've read the fantasy novel called "Inkheart" and just imagined it as an anime. i thought it would be an awesome anime.

Dapper Dabbler

Well I rember reading Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 and thinking "man this would make a good anime." Particularly early in the book when Montag meets the young girl.

Also Isaac Asimov's Foundation and robot books would make for an exellent anime. I am certain they would sell like hotcakes with the fanbase he has. Liscensing for those might be difficult though.
I'd like to see the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan as an anime. I also would like to see it done live action. biggrin
i guess so?
~FMA Luver~
I've read the fantasy novel called "Inkheart" and just imagined it as an anime. i thought it would be an awesome anime.

What's this book about? The title sounds interesting.
I've read a series of books that would make an EXCELLENT anime: the entire SHANNARA line by Terry Brooks! We're talking several different races (including elves and trolls), varying landscapes, magic, and really cool bad guys. That includes the Creepers, giant, genetically-engineered bugs that like to show up throughout the series. Oh! And the Shadowen, a demon hoard from beyond the Elcrys Tree, and the Warlock Lord.

With such a diverse cast and widely varying powers in play, such a series could go on for a good long while without becoming redundant. Hard to repeat a plot twist when the main characters span genrations and are as different as...well...night and day.

And did I mention the dark and mysterious druids? Who can resist that? biggrin
i can't imagine war of the worlds as anime......that's for sure
Solarii
niMidorilimes
Any discworld novel involving Death and Susan

AGREED!! Terry Pratchett is a GENIUS! I think in particular his book "Soul Music" would be GREAT.

Terry Pratchett Anime would ROCK. heart heart heart
Unfortunately, I'm not a Soul Music fan...
But yes, any other book involving Death and Susan would be great. "Reaper Man" is one of my favorites.
I bet an anime-style Granny Weatherwax would be awesome too, as would an anime-style Vetinari...(and an anime-style human Greebo or an anime-style young!Vetinari from Night Watch ( heart !) would be droolable... xd )

...A dream of mine is actually to see a live-action Night Watch with Harrison Ford as Vimes, but that's off-topic... xd

Pooky The Waffle
They have Star Wars manga, though to make an Anime adaptation would be very awesome. Very awesome.

The Star Wars manga are cool. 3nodding But my question about the anime adaptation would be, would it keep the same shots and camera work as the live-action Star Wars? Because that might be boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff