Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it's a bit harder on us guys...
fewer outfits and fewer diehard fans.
and anyway, if anyone even THINKS of going to a con a shaoran while IM there, your HEAD IS GONNA BE ROLLING.
Cosplay can be great or it can be horrible. Depends on the person and the outfit.
It's okay, if I could make it I would wear it...But some of the people who cosplay should lose weight for their character.
I like cosplay. Even if it's bad cosplay, it'll at least be funny. Although, I agree on the fact that people should lose weight before they cosplay. And some wigs (like the bad Inu Yasha ones o.O) are a bit too much.
Leik, OMG!! Got sub-forums?

This thread belongs in the Cosplay sub-forum... Please re-locate there...
Don't wear skimpy or revealing outfits if you don't have the body for it. 3nodding It does more harm than good. Manfaye, eww! gonk

Ice-Cold Visionary

I cosplay sometimes.And i wear it to school.Its funny seeing the look on there faces when I go to school with kitty ears and fangs..Or in a kimono. lol!!

heart Hitomi heart
I think its kinkey as hell! xd
I don't get y ppl like it! I mean they don't look anything like the chracters! It's so stupid!
Hey cosplay is great, its always good to see people dress up funny, and i guess if i was ever drunk enough i'd probably try it.
Cosplay is retarded.
I don't care for it.
Cosplay is extremely fun. Why would anyone have anything against it? I've done it as Zero from Candidate for Goddess and Sai from Hikaru No Go. It's better if you really put time into your costume, though.
I LUV IT!!! heart heart heart
I ******** HATE COSPLAY! I went to a anime con and I almost died but I got over it later. I was twitching the whole time...but then I saw my friend and she cosplaying as either kozi or yu~ki...I can't remember..but anyway I had to hold back from screaming at her.... crying cosplay pains me so. It burns!! stressed domokun sweatdrop xp gonk

maybe it was kami... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces