Welcome to Gaia! ::

My neighbor Totoro. In my Japanese class at school
it grap da attention almost90%
it's gonna be work, believe me 3nodding User ImageUser Image
For girls I do recommend Fruit Baskets and for guys I suppose either Fooly Cooly or Kenshin
I would probably recommend Samurai X or Outlaw Star.
there is anime/manga for everyone 3nodding personally i would say, for guys defently any gundamwing series, and for girls, any anime with an extremly hot guy(this varies by personaliy as well)
Kamiomi
As Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" is to Jazz: ______ is to anime. sweatdrop

Personally, I usually recommend the Record of Lodoss War OVA series, because it's not very "japanese", or a Miyazaki film like "Spirited Away" or "Princess Mononoke"... or Satoshi Kon's Perfect Blue

A lot of my friends don't like anime, and i try to get them interested. What else should I recommend to them??

I agree with you. That's what I would recomend

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
I say DNangel,Fruits Basket,or Inuyasha....girls usually get into anime because of the cute anime guys or the romance storyline sooo...these might do =P
depending on your friends, switch between action and school drama.
Cowboy Bebop or Azumanga Daioh.. Or for someone who thinks they're a genius: Evangelion. FLCL for the random friend.
I'd say Trigun or Naruto, in that order.
I know people in college who like both, and I know that I loved Trigun when I was in middle school, and my little cousin in elementary school liked it too, though not as much. Naruto I know has a bunch of 10-12 year old fans, yet there are people in college who love it too.

Someone earlier mentioned Ronin Warriors....
that was my first anime..to think anyone else still remembers it! ::swoons::
::hugs Ronins::

Is there any way to get a poll going on here?
i would recommend fruits basket or yu-gi-oh or dragonball z
I would recommend Wolf's Rain, It is a verry good series. Theres also Trigun, Flcl, and .hack I guise
armadillodreamer
I'd show them Cowboy Bebop, either X or Chobits, or something Miyazaki. Depends on the person, really.
yeah i would recommend X was really awesome but not cowboy bebop. cowboy bebop was borring dude i went to sleep watching it
Fruits Basket.
It worked on three of my non-anime friends and converted them easily. xd
Isibella
I would recommend Wolf's Rain, It is a verry good series. Theres also Trigun, Flcl, and .hack I guise
wolfs rain isnt really for first timers i would say that show is for dedicated fans of anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff