Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Noob

Yo!
Has the second season of (anime&manga) Tokyo Ghoul came out yet? :c

ANY ANY ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE AWESOME!

thxxx, all the feels to tokyo ghoul fans!

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Tokyo Ghoul: Square Root A (Season 2) Update (supposedly season starts in about a week)

I honestly can't wait for it. The 1st season was a little slow moving, but since Ken seems to be finally moving into the direction of his "true" ghoul form so to say, hopefully it will get a lot more action packed soon.

I'm hoping for some type of closer relationship between Ken and Touka myself, though that seems too obvious. lol

I haven't read the Manga, so I couldn't give much information about that. No spoilers people!!
A TOXIC JUJUBE
I haven't read the Manga, so I couldn't give much information about that. No spoilers people!
The second season isn't going to be following the manga. According to what I've heard, the second season is going to be written by Tokyo Ghoul's mangaka, Ishida, but it's going to be an anime-original set in some sort of parallel universe based on his original draft.

We originally thought there was going to be 24 episodes due to a translation error, but it was later revealed that it's only getting 12. It should start airing on January 8th.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
MrTripStack
A TOXIC JUJUBE
I haven't read the Manga, so I couldn't give much information about that. No spoilers people!
The second season isn't going to be following the manga. According to what I've heard, the second season is going to be written by Tokyo Ghoul's mangaka, Ishida, but it's going to be an anime-original set in some sort of parallel universe based on his original draft.

We originally thought there was going to be 24 episodes due to a translation error, but it was later revealed that it's only getting 12. It should start airing on January 8th.

Well that's good to know. Regardless of outcome it will be different anyway in a sense.

Would have been nice to have 24 instead of just 12 episodes. v.v
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Well that's good to know. Regardless of outcome it will be different anyway in a sense.

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to S2 when I thought it'd just be a continuation. I would've watched it regardless, of course, but I'm much more excited about it being an anime-original written by the original mangaka.

But yeah, 24 episodes would've been really nice.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to S2 when I thought it'd just be a continuation. I would've watched it regardless, of course, but I'm much more excited about it being an anime-original written by the original mangaka.

But yeah, 24 episodes would've been really nice.

Indeed.

Fatcat

omg i didnt even know a second season was coming
so excited 4laugh

Gracious Worshipper

Anichart for all anime times and when.
Manga is already in the sequel of Re.
The anime second season coming very soon.
Anime is going to have the same events of the manga but some things are changed as It is going to set and most likely going to have an anime original ending
It should air in japan around the 8th of january this year. Can't wait!

High-functioning Genius

heart I read that it should be airing on the 9th!
Webpage Title
This site talks about it and looookkkkk! Kaneki Ken has fancy new outfits!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I saw the preview whee I think it's out Thursday, but I could be wrong

Shameless Noob

A TOXIC JUJUBE
MrTripStack
A TOXIC JUJUBE

ALL THE FEELS R COMING TO ME >w<

I really wish they would start a long 300 episode season instead biggrin glued to tokyo ghoul forever.
I've only read the parts of the manga so no spoilers ppl c: (sry for late reply, haven't been on lately.)

Shameless Noob

Crazii Rose
so excited 4laugh

me too until i nearly died watching the last ep and wanted more >w< >w< >w< best feels fav anime s2!!!!

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Dragon Princesses
A TOXIC JUJUBE
MrTripStack
A TOXIC JUJUBE

ALL THE FEELS R COMING TO ME >w<

I really wish they would start a long 300 episode season instead biggrin glued to tokyo ghoul forever.
I've only read the parts of the manga so no spoilers ppl c: (sry for late reply, haven't been on lately.)

Let's not get too carried away. eek

Fatcat

Dragon Princesses
Crazii Rose
so excited 4laugh

me too until i nearly died watching the last ep and wanted more >w< >w< >w< best feels fav anime s2!!!!

deffff
but im not liking s2 so far like omg wat is everyone doinnggg gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas