Welcome to Gaia! ::

So...after being reasonably disinterested in the anime but powering through due to the strong 1st couple of episodes..
I get to episode 12 and I can't hold back any longer.

Dafuuuuq.
That ending (in the manga) is cruel.
Just ******** cruel.
If there isn't some sort of sequel I'll be so upset.

Magical Lunatic

I am actually looking forward to the adventures of KaneQuinque-in-a-suitcase and One Eyed Amon Owl.

Dangerous Lunatic

If you ask me who's the greater evil between Isayama and Ishida...It's definitely Ishida. ; A;

It cant end like that. There are just too many cliffhangers. Also both Amon and Kaneki promised that they'll survive somehow ; m;
Assuming that Aogiri didnt kill Amon, they might use his body to revive Kaneki?? I dont know but --

LET'S STAY HOPEFUL
Suzuya Juuzo
If you ask me who's the greater evil between Isayama and Ishida...It's definitely Ishida. ; A;

It cant end like that. There are just too many cliffhangers. Also both Amon and Kaneki promised that they'll survive somehow ; m;
Assuming that Aogiri didnt kill Amon, they might use his body to revive Kaneki?? I dont know but --

LET'S STAY HOPEFUL

Hope restored 4laugh

Lightsnest's Datemate

Otherworldly Ladykiller

I... kind of loved the ending? We were warned right from the start that the story was going to be tragic and that's exactly what we got. In the end, the story was about Kaneki, not about the Doves, or Aogiri, or even Anteiku.

And at least we know Suzuya manages to come back from everything and continues to kick a**.

Ishida just released a statement and said that YJ would no longer be publishing Toukyou Kushu. So if there is going to be a sequel, it doesn't have a publisher as of yet.

#saveKanekicase2k14

Shirtless Werewolf

11,850 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
he didn't deserve any of it
i'm so sad cry
Trash Prince Shuu
I... kind of loved the ending? We were warned right from the start that the story was going to be tragic and that's exactly what we got. In the end, the story was about Kaneki, not about the Doves, or Aogiri, or even Anteiku.

And at least we know Suzuya manages to come back from everything and continues to kick a**.

Ishida just released a statement and said that YJ would no longer be publishing Toukyou Kushu. So if there is going to be a sequel, it doesn't have a publisher as of yet.

#saveKanekicase2k14
I'm not saying I wanted a happier ending. I just feel like it's rather improper to leave such a dense amount of unanswered questions to the end.
Maybe a few, but there's still soooooo much to dive into.

I'm just praying Kaneki wasn't turned into a quinque then disposed of crying

Magical Lunatic

DrunkBlackDocta

User Image

emotion_awesome

But considering that Kaneki was "erased" unlike other ghouls,
he's probably still alive and parts of his kagune is being harvested much like Arata.

Arata's kagune was used for at least four different quinque
and there's that whole theory that he's being kept alive in some CCG laboratory.
Of course, full kakuja obviously just produce a tons more kagune for CCG to use to make more quinques.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
DrunkBlackDocta

User Image

emotion_awesome

But considering that Kaneki was "erased" unlike other ghouls,
he's probably still alive and parts of his kagune is being harvested much like Arata.

Arata's kagune was used for at least four different quinque
and there's that whole theory that he's being kept alive in some CCG laboratory.
Of course, full kakuja obviously just produce a tons more kagune for CCG to use to make more quinques.

Eh, I didn't really bother to read into it that far.
He could be alive due to that...but I I would've been more inclined to believe the erased thing meant much if I'd seen instances of official documents about dead ghouls that said things other than "erased".

Eh, maybe he'll replace Rize in Kanou's experiments.
If that happens, then I wouldn't mind a new MC at that point. At least Kaneki is alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff