Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it goes like this; On episode 14 of Fruits Basket.

Kyo: Why couldn't you sleep in Shigure's room! mad
Ayame: Because Shigure would of kept me up all night.. wink
Shigure: Now now, not in front of the Kids! wink

Nearly every single moment of Azumanga is hilarious. My favourite for some reason is when Osaka goes "Team Sea-Slug" then the other girls go "-_- Yaaay."

Oh and on Chobits where Chi goes "Pervert.. Hideki is a Pervert! Pervert!"
mine would be about kenshin, when sanosuke was scared about taking a picture " it's going to take your soul away" he says. biggrin
another one is when sanosuke was tied to the pole. circus. i would be laughing if he got banged by kenny!
almost anything from jungle wa itsumo guu, its sooooooooooooooo funny!!!! 4laugh
The hardly known Ping-Pong Club. The whole series was hilariuos, the songs and costumes are great.
Mine would have to be Fruits Basket

the onigiri: *sing*sailor suit sailor suit rice ball alien in a sailor suit *ends song* and when it comes out of nowhere "HATORI DROVE!"
Mine's from Dragon Half, in the second episode, at the coliseum battle, Mink is forced to fight Mecha-Damaramu (The first time she fought him, she won, cuz he impaled himself in the head with his lightsaber like sword) As, he comes onto the battle field he starts showing off his weaponry, first he shows of his "Damaramu Shining Laser" When he fires that off, a BBQ'ed chicken comes falling outta the sky. Then he starts firing his Machine Gun, and after he's done with that, a Space Shuttle comes dropping outta the sky (on fire I might add), then, at the very end he says: "And last but not least, The Damaramu Finger Water-Squirter of DOOM!!" That Cracks me up every time
Oh I'd say the scene in Pita ten when Misha was trying to help Kotaru in his school assignment to find unnew stuff to donate to the poor and Misha used this spoon or something to get goods from people. I just thought it was funny when the items fell out of this one woman's a**.

I would also say the ep when Onizuki from GTO had a snake bighting his nuts. Oh god that was funny.
i'd have to say fruits basket, especially when kyo and yuki get pissed off at each other, it's sooo funny!! xd
When in the first Inuyasha movie he says "SIZE ISNT EVERYTHING KAGOME" and he has his long sword in front of him..Yes, I am sorta perverted.
Saiyuki when Gojyo and Goku have their Arguments, and this one scene in the second Episode when Gojyo pins this girl that was going to kill him Onto his bed, it was funny in a 'Get your head out of the gutter' way.
then of course the second episode of Inuyasha where Kagome learns the effects of saying Sit around Inuyasha.
id say that one too!!!
I like the scene from Abenobashi in the second to last episode when Mune-Mune (the girl who keeps the "fan service" going) reveals she is the gandmother of the main character (I forgot his name). She tells him right at the moment when she is hugging him very, very closely. and he says
"I don't know whether to be happy or REALLY grossed out by this!"
Probably one of Shinji's screams between the second and first part of End of Evangelion...
its not really a sence, but... cromartie high school. its frikken hilrious lol
the funniest moment i have seen is in excel saga it was at the beginning when excel was climbing a mounain and koshi rikdo commanded a puchu cut the rope she was climbing on it did and he said"have some candy" and the puchu got a really serious look and said"burn in hell" freakin funny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff