< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Hikobane
this is the GGO arc right? really excited

Yup. And they are currently up to episode 6. Episode 1 was very slow, but in a good way. Episode 2 picked up some of the slack. And episode 3 to now has been really good. 3nodding

Shameless Noob

8,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
YAYYYYYY
The worst anime i have ever seen continues may god unleash his eternal fury on all of you.
lol round 2

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Joeylinky
YAYYYYYY
The worst anime i have ever seen continues may god unleash his eternal fury on all of you.

Let me guess... You prefer "quality" anime like BLEACH, Naruto: Shippuden, and One Piece. And you never really bothered watching the series, but viewed a few episodes on Adult Swim. Because me seeing the both incarnations of the series, my only complaint are superficial changes to the script. Other than that... It is a highly intelligent series.

Hate to say this, but the anime adaption is based on a light novel series that is currently 15 volumes long. And would not have happened if the author did not win ASCII Media Work's Grand Prix award for Accel World, and the company picked this up as well.

Atop of that, the director is a huge fan of the series and was praised by the author for his accuracy. But, then again, the author writes around 6 volumes worth of light novels a year, does not slow down because his fans deserve his best, is a major series in Japan, and he also talked about creating a Mongoloid in a game.

Can you top that? Or does the stuff that requires your attention too much for you to like it? wink

Shameless Noob

8,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KUMA-NIN
Joeylinky
YAYYYYYY

Let me guess... You prefer "quality" anime like BLEACH, Naruto: Shippuden, and One Piece. And you never really bothered watching the series, but viewed a few episodes on Adult Swim. Because me seeing the both incarnations of the series, my only complaint are superficial changes to the script. Other than that... It is a highly intelligent series.

Hate to say this, but the anime adaption is based on a light novel series that is currently 15 volumes long. And would not have happened if the author did not win ASCII Media Work's Grand Prix award for Accel World, and the company picked this up as well.

Atop of that, the director is a huge fan of the series and was praised by the author for his accuracy. But, then again, the author writes around 6 volumes worth of light novels a year, does not slow down because his fans deserve his best, is a major series in Japan, and he also talked about creating a Mongoloid in a game.

Can you top that? Or does the stuff that requires your attention too much for you to like it? wink

I just don't like it can't change opinions you BAKA
Also I really don't consider one piece/bleach/naruto to be that great all time favorite animes would be code geass and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
Woot! Woot! SAO 2 for the win!~ ^.^

And dragon ball heart

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Joeylinky
Also I really don't consider one piece/bleach/naruto to be that great all time favorite animes would be code geass and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

Really.

You, a "Nihon-teki ni ieba shibō," chose to call me an idiot. In a manner that the word has to be in all-caps, with typographical errors, and lack of regard for facts. Also, "anime" is both singular and plural. Same with manga.

Then you tell me what your all-time favorites are. Why should I care? I hate both series on account that CLAMP was limited on what SUNRISE had allowed... And the other series is just a waste of my own time and enjoyment. Because with Lelouch of the Rebellion, its only redemption was at the first and last episodes of the series. Everything in the middle was just another giant robot series that makes you want to ignore what the purpose of the story is all about, adding a domino effect where strong emotional impacts should be handled. And Brotherhood did nothing more than remind me that it is an animated version of the manga series, but with the action and comedy deterring from the elements one automatically gets with the original source. Shall I go on?

But instead of me making mind-numbing statements like yours, and for the same reason you made them, I spent that time mapping out the chronological order of the Haruhi Suzumiya light novel series. I came up with a conclusion no other so-called "fan" had made. I paid extra money just to visit Kyoto Animation is hopes of finding out if there is a third season, as I already knew the reasons why if there is not one. And today, I got to learn about suxamethonium chloride and how it can be used as a murder weapon before they explain it in Sword Art Online II... Because I followed the original source first. I got to learn from Reki Kawahara, as in how to make even a character with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) can become the strongest character in a game... Before it is animated. And how to deal with my own life as his characters deal with theirs.

In other words... There is a reason why this is one of the biggest, nominally praised series in Japan. I love it despite the fact I have visual issues when it comes to the first manga adaption, even though it pre-dates the anime adaption and the sudden boom in terms of its popularity. And when it comes to you... Trying to convert you would be even more wasteful than trying to explain the simple aspects that make this series work. That is, if I was not trying to revitalize my writing skills, use Reki Kawahara as a referential inspiration, and create something that I pray to every deity that you (and those like you) like because that would mean I have failed as a writer.

Oh... And for your information, the worse anime series in the last few years are pretty much Fate/Zero and School Days. The latter deserves your scrutiny, where as the former just deserves a dismissal because a TRUE anime fan keeps their criticism to a polite level, and release it when it is properly needed. Not what you have given us. talk2hand

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
A punkguy
Woot! Woot! SAO 2 for the win!~ ^.^

And dragon ball heart

*points at you, going with a Super Saiyan-like aura* IF YOU INCLUDE THE GARLIC JR. SAGA, DRAGON BALL GT, AND THE MOVIES THAT AKIRA TORIYAMA DID NOT COLLABORATE ON... I'LL...

...Not tell you that if Caliber is next, Sinon is going to do something awesome. And that in Mother's Rosario, if that is also animated, you will meet a one-shot character that Kirito confesses to be a greater player than him. And instead...

...I'll pretty much tell you what I had seen at Toei Animation's art gallery, which resides in their production studio. Because as much as I adored my date-turned-girlfriend-turned-ex who hates me over a misunderstanding that relates to my feelings on what happened... I felt they could have offered us a better experience. As in one picture was torn, their works on certain series were omitted despite their claims on some of their animated works, stuff needed dusting, and they made me feel like the Suginami Animation Museum was a better choice if you are an animation fan and are not limited to Toei. ninja

That, and I regret not getting the One Piece toilet paper as I wasted money on games in Ikebukuro and Akihabara. Because it was interesting to see Tony Tony Chopper be the design on something kids and fans will use to clean themselves. xp

Shameless Noob

8,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KUMA-NIN
Joeylinky

Really.

You, a "Nihon-teki ni ieba shibō," chose to call me an idiot. In a manner that the word has to be in all-caps, with typographical errors, and lack of regard for facts. Also, "anime" is both singular and plural. Same with manga.

Then you tell me what your all-time favorites are. Why should I care? I hate both series on account that CLAMP was limited on what SUNRISE had allowed... And the other series is just a waste of my own time and enjoyment. Because with Lelouch of the Rebellion, its only redemption was at the first and last episodes of the series. Everything in the middle was just another giant robot series that makes you want to ignore what the purpose of the story is all about, adding a domino effect where strong emotional impacts should be handled. And Brotherhood did nothing more than remind me that it is an animated version of the manga series, but with the action and comedy deterring from the elements one automatically gets with the original source. Shall I go on?

But instead of me making mind-numbing statements like yours, and for the same reason you made them, I spent that time mapping out the chronological order of the Haruhi Suzumiya light novel series. I came up with a conclusion no other so-called "fan" had made. I paid extra money just to visit Kyoto Animation is hopes of finding out if there is a third season, as I already knew the reasons why if there is not one. And today, I got to learn about suxamethonium chloride and how it can be used as a murder weapon before they explain it in Sword Art Online II... Because I followed the original source first. I got to learn from Reki Kawahara, as in how to make even a character with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) can become the strongest character in a game... Before it is animated. And how to deal with my own life as his characters deal with theirs.

In other words... There is a reason why this is one of the biggest, nominally praised series in Japan. I love it despite the fact I have visual issues when it comes to the first manga adaption, even though it pre-dates the anime adaption and the sudden boom in terms of its popularity. And when it comes to you... Trying to convert you would be even more wasteful than trying to explain the simple aspects that make this series work. That is, if I was not trying to revitalize my writing skills, use Reki Kawahara as a referential inspiration, and create something that I pray to every deity that you (and those like you) like because that would mean I have failed as a writer.

Oh... And for your information, the worse anime series in the last few years are pretty much Fate/Zero and School Days. The latter deserves your scrutiny, where as the former just deserves a dismissal because a TRUE anime fan keeps their criticism to a polite level, and release it when it is properly needed. Not what you have given us. talk2hand

Go write another story of 200 pages maybe next time i will give a ********.

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Joeylinky
Go write another story of 200 pages maybe next time i will give a ********]

Honestly Joey, why should I give any regard to you, much less anything you say? For me to do such, I would have to disregard the level of ignorance and stupidity you have shown, which pretty much insults the English language, every other language you try to use, any anime series you lie about being a fan of, anime in general, your existing family's well deserved pride, and the ancestors that made it possible for you to exist.

All you did was prove that you are more of an idiot than you are ignorant. The fact you can even like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a lie, unless you only like it for the mindless action and shut out the very lesson that resulted in you being butt-hurt. Same with anything Code Geass, as you make 2D characters that were wiped out by Lelouch vi Britannia look intelligent. Hence why if you are a "fan" of that series, as well, you'd not be acting this stupid.

You have pretty much proven that you hate anything that has intelligence and no distractions from that intelligence. You claiming to like those series just means that you are either a liar or that the fanbase has become a joke over the years. There is nothing you can say, especially here, that has me regard any claim you give me as anything short of butt-hurt level stupidity and ignorance. So note that you have the right to respond, but you will not have the final say. And I will become more and more cynical towards you, to the point people will realize that you are a pathetic hypocrite.

So have fun trolling, because nothing you say matters... And you cannot tell us that you have to take anything you say as fact. Because that would mean you want me and the others to convert to your side, which is hypocritical because you were having a whiney fit about me doing it. And continue to do it, despite the fact you were spoon-fed the facts and too pathetic to realize it. emotion_yatta

Shameless Noob

8,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KUMA-NIN
Joeylinky
Go write another story of 200 pages maybe next time i will give a ********]

Honestly Joey, why should I give any regard to you, much less anything you say? For me to do such, I would have to disregard the level of ignorance and stupidity you have shown, which pretty much insults the English language, every other language you try to use, any anime series you lie about being a fan of, anime in general, your existing family's well deserved pride, and the ancestors that made it possible for you to exist.

All you did was prove that you are more of an idiot than you are ignorant. The fact you can even like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a lie, unless you only like it for the mindless action and shut out the very lesson that resulted in you being butt-hurt. Same with anything Code Geass, as you make 2D characters that were wiped out by Lelouch vi Britannia look intelligent. Hence why if you are a "fan" of that series, as well, you'd not be acting this stupid.

You have pretty much proven that you hate anything that has intelligence and no distractions from that intelligence. You claiming to like those series just means that you are either a liar or that the fanbase has become a joke over the years. There is nothing you can say, especially here, that has me regard any claim you give me as anything short of butt-hurt level stupidity and ignorance. So note that you have the right to respond, but you will not have the final say. And I will become more and more cynical towards you, to the point people will realize that you are a pathetic hypocrite.

So have fun trolling, because nothing you say matters... And you cannot tell us that you have to take anything you say as fact. Because that would mean you want me and the others to convert to your side, which is hypocritical because you were having a whiney fit about me doing it. And continue to do it, despite the fact you were spoon-fed the facts and too pathetic to realize it. emotion_yatta

Yet again facts don't make opinions.
A movie/anime can have lots of awards but there are always people who dislike it.
In my case that is Sword Art Online.

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Joeylinky
Yet again facts don't make opinions.
A movie/anime can have lots of awards but there are always people who dislike it.
In my case that is Sword Art Online.

Really. The "It was the worse anime I have ever seen." would have been seen as an acceptable opinion, because you have proven it puts intelligence and emotional impact before your need to shut off the remaining braincells you are abusing at this time. Wishing harm on people just because they like it no longer makes it an opinion, but rather an excuse to be a bigoted troll who wants to force others to accept his hatred of the series. Which, atop of being an idiot, makes you a genuine hypocrite. As in somebody who says their actions are okay, just not when it is done to them.

So want to continue with your contradictory bullshit? Because like I told you, and you have dismissed like the idiot you have chosen to be, hating an anime is fine. Calling it "The worse I have ever seen" is fine. And you know why it is fine? It is because I can name original anime series and adapted anime series that I hate, just because I personally feel that they are horrible and should not have been handled by the production team that the studios had hired.

As for me... Horrible falls into how any part of the production team had handled the series. But unlike you, I don't make idiotic statements and excuse them as opinions. Mostly because opinions hold actual facts, either about the person or the series. I aim for both because I do this one thing that you should try sometime: I use my brain. In all cases, I can probably sum up around 20 years of anime series/adaptions that I think are now worthy of being the worst. And unlike you, once again pointing out a fact, I can give a detailed list why I call it the worst.

For example...

Accel World = The first half of the series had started off fine. It became a horrible series during the second half, mostly because SUNRISE chose to skip a lot of stories so they can give it a conclusion. However, while it may be better as a light novel and a manga, the arc they had adapted was extremely painful to watch. To the point I wish I listened to the viewers, instead of trying to watch it.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood = I followed the manga when GanGan published it, as well as when Viz Media had translated it. The anime adaption is nothing more than a very 'rubbery' version of what one would otherwise get in the original and the manga it was adapted from.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion/R2 = The only thing that saves this wannabe Gundam series is the fact it was co-developed by CLAMP. It does fine with some human interaction in the first half, but it alienates the more important aspects that should be used to provoke some real emotion. In truth, it is like watching a series of dominoes fall while it has the viewers have giant robots distract the viewers who do not care about those results.

Black Bullet = The series starts off great. By the time I get to one part in episode 3, I shut it off and cite that it is not worth watching. What caused it to be mentioned is that it relied on a cliche commonly found in JRPGs. And unless it is supposed to be an RPG in nature, it is a horrible addition to an otherwise promising anime adaption.

School Days = It was not good. Period. The main male character is horrible. The final episode was horrible. Even the fans of the series questioned why the series had to end that way.

Fate/Zero = Droll pace. Uninteresting story components. Was not entertained at all.

THIS is how you spout opinions without using facts, you trollish runt. What you did was an attack. What you are going to get is a verbal foot up your arse every time you give me a bullshit excuse that only has you excuse what you say. And all you have done is be an idiot, be dismissive, and tell me to accept something you yourself never did in return.

And as I said before... You will not get the final say because you attacked the fanbase. I don't give a s**t if it is your most hated anime. I give a s**t that you acted like an asshat towards the fanbase. So do us a favor and grow both a pair and a brainstem, talk about your reasons as if they are your reasons not to like it. Otherwise, do not respond because I swear to every deity that is worshipped that I will be laughing when your whiney butt-hurt a** receives the same treatment you gave us, and you try to act like it is not okay when it is done to you. emotion_yatta

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
And to those the rest who are fans (and do not act like him)... I have this to say: Mother's Rosario.

It will give details to what caused the Fairy Dance arc to be the way it was. It will resolve some of Asuna Yuuki's issues, and show why the events in the Aincrad arc (sans Progressive, as that is a work in progress) were essential to her evolution as a human being.

And if you are not like the troll, you will feel strong emotions when you meet Yuuki Kanno - a gamer who lives with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). That, and be amused when she turns out to be superior, when it comes to Kazuto Kirigaya. As well as see more of the New Aincrad in ALfheim Online. So just know it has tougher bosses, etc.

Beyond that, you will have Caliber filling the gap... And a possible "Extra Edition II" that delves deeper into the Norse mythology that the new programs used in ALO generate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff