Stars and stuff. 0.5 50.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 >

O.G. Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
I have been watching this o3o pretty much since 5am or so.
It's really good! Well done, good storyline about two brothers, one born in the time of luck and one in the time of bad luck, they are both striving to become astronauts. I love the humor the incorporated as well! I'm up to Episode 30 now! oAo
Any thoughts? Opinions? Has anyone seen it?

Also It has a ******** pug in it. Pugs are amazing!
User Image
One of the 2012 best.
2012 was a pretty good year:
Space Brothers, Polar Bear Cafe, Jojo, Jinrui Wa, etc.
I'm really happy that this anime went past the proposed 49+ episode limit.
space! lol

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I really hate how slow-paced the anime is. It's such an awesome story I love the characters the setting and everything but I hate that I sit through 24 minutes and just about nothing happens DX I mean, I love all the music and feelings and backgrounds (holy zeus they are gorgeous) but it barely does anything :<
The pug's sounds are just embarrassing XD

O.G. Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Tallgeese is the cure
I'm really happy that this anime went past the proposed 49+ episode limit.

Oh! That's very good to hear! Did you finish it?

O.G. Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Colonel Gabrielle
I really hate how slow-paced the anime is. It's such an awesome story I love the characters the setting and everything but I hate that I sit through 24 minutes and just about nothing happens DX I mean, I love all the music and feelings and backgrounds (holy zeus they are gorgeous) but it barely does anything :<

I Totally agree with you on slow paced, but you have to think, it's an anime based of of science and math, There's so much you can do to speed things up! I suppose it helps with the suspense though, I have spent 30 episodes wondering when some questions will get answered. Keeps me starting a new episode, haha xD
To each their own :3

The backgrounds are great! The music is good too!
APO <3

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Hindy-Poo
Colonel Gabrielle

I Totally agree with you on slow paced, but you have to think, it's an anime based of of science and math, There's so much you can do to speed things up! I suppose it helps with the suspense though, I have spent 30 episodes wondering when some questions will get answered. Keeps me starting a new episode, haha xD
To each their own :3

The backgrounds are great! The music is good too!
APO <3

What kind of questions?
And yeah, I guess it relies heavily on emotions, thinking, and all that stuff, but still I find that sometimes they could do it a little quicker, considering the fact that an episode only lasts about 24 minutes~
I love when they think for everything smile

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I adore this anime. It's one of my faves and I'm glad it lasted longer than originally advertised too. I really like how well researched it is and the characters are so well developed.

O.G. Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Tenko72
I adore this anime. It's one of my faves and I'm glad it lasted longer than originally advertised too. I really like how well researched it is and the characters are so well developed.

I totally agree! Everyone has their special traits, nothing over the top, but it make them great in every way!
Hindy-Poo
I have been watching this o3o pretty much since 5am or so.
It's really good! Well done, good storyline about two brothers, one born in the time of luck and one in the time of bad luck, they are both striving to become astronauts. I love the humor the incorporated as well! I'm up to Episode 30 now! oAo
Any thoughts? Opinions? Has anyone seen it?

Also It has a ******** pug in it. Pugs are amazing!
User Image

I have been watching space brothers too! It has such a nice plot, every episode is all satisfying. I'm up to date on the episodes so I'll try not to spoil.
Pugs are amazing, that's for sure. Apo heart
I watched a good like 20 episodes or so! I did really like it! The humor was the best thing for me like Mutta is just halarious and I really liked his character and the fact that the two brothers were so different but wanted pretty much the same thing...I do kinda miss watching it but I just kinda stopped which I have a bad habit of doing and then like months later I'll probably be like oh i wanna watch Space Brothers cool

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I seen all 99 episodes please! For love of god! Bare with the slow paceness of it and don't put in down! I love this anime so much! It really inspires you. There's like 20 episodes of epic crying! Its so epic! I had only found a few that reached the bar like this one has. It just tears me up everything I hear about it. Cause I have such a attachment to anime. The manga artist is working on a movie andit may seem after 99 episodes its over, but it won't be trust me. I waiting til next fall or spring to see if they'll animate more of the series on crunchyroll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff