Welcome to Gaia! ::

My one and only thought after having watched 60+ episodes of this awesome series is:

I still haven't seen any damn aliens!
It is too realistic to get the aliens
Stefano88
It is too realistic to get the aliens

It's seriously gotten to the point where I'm not even waiting for the anime anymore, I'm just reading the manga at this point. But it just sucks that's what got me interested in it and now I care about the characters, but they haven't done anything with it since.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's one of the reasons I started watching it too. For some odd reason, I think ETs will come out of left field after we forget about them. Like, after everyone's hooked on the hard sci-fi and character development, BAM! Aliens.
Tenko72
That's one of the reasons I started watching it too. For some odd reason, I think ETs will come out of left field after we forget about them. Like, after everyone's hooked on the hard sci-fi and character development, BAM! Aliens.

Right?! I mean, the only other time they've referenced it is when they went back to hibito's video of the fake ufo, and they also had a scene of alien fish when they were in those training capsules for a few weeks when the guy was talking about doing illustrations of what life outside earth would look like, I thought for sure they'd've popped back up by now but this is getting maddening @_@

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Koumori Senzetsu
Tenko72

Right?! I mean, the only other time they've referenced it is when they went back to hibito's video of the fake ufo, and they also had a scene of alien fish when they were in those training capsules for a few weeks when the guy was talking about doing illustrations of what life outside earth would look like, I thought for sure they'd've popped back up by now but this is getting maddening @_@
Yes. I remember Buddy -- I think that's his name. The black guy on the moon. -- talked about them on the moon when they saw the shiny thing that really turned out to be Eddie Jay's toy too. They're maddening us on purpose. Like what's in one piece.
Tenko72
Koumori Senzetsu
Tenko72

Yes. I remember Buddy -- I think that's his name. The black guy on the moon. -- talked about them on the moon when they saw the shiny thing that really turned out to be Eddie Jay's toy too. They're maddening us on purpose. Like what's in one piece.

@_@ the ever so slight trickle is what's killing me. At least give me another 2 seconds or something. Now I haven't gotten far enough in the manga to say for sure, but my guess is they'll prob go back to it once mutta goes into space. After all, the whole point is to have both brothers in space right?

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I have seen all 99 episodes. Continue watching it. Its not your typical anime. Its better than that.
IILovelyAmarathII
I have seen all 99 episodes. Continue watching it. Its not your typical anime. Its better than that.
I never said it was bad by any means, I've just taken a break from it for a while now and let it update while I watched other shows. At this point I've got about 25-30 episodes to watch of it so I guess it would be a good time to go ahead and catch up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff