Welcome to Gaia! ::

That was great!!! It's been solong since I've read this one, and it still cracks me up! (^_^)
lol, that's funny... dampened my hopes to learn japanese *sniff sniff* razz
Dasern
I've read that before, and was still laughing heartily this time.

Utter brillance.
Omg, I've seen it before and that still makes me laugh
Interesting xd
cool blaugh
I've read this before and I'd have to agree with the authors point that people try to learn Japanese based on an anime obsession. Well there are other reasons for learning Japanese. Some people do it because as people of business who interact with Japan, they need translators. Some people do it because they are deeply involved with Japanese culture--be it through history or arts and entertainment.

Obviously if you live there and work there, you're going to want to know how to speak the language.

However, if you're learning...for the sake of watching undubbed/subbed anime than theres really no point. If you do it to sound cool, still. no. point.

It makes them sort of lame. Even I would laugh at them.

Pretty much for me I think Japanese can be a very artistic language..but all of them are depending on how you see them. Jeez, has anyone tried to take up German or Greek in the past little while?

Okay I'm going to stop ranting now...
HAHAHAHA thats so...cool!!! xd but still as a future animator i would still love to learn how to speak japanes whee
plus i need it anyways Hee 3nodding
*revives topic*

this deserves to be up for just a bit longer razz This was the most funny article i've read in a while now biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff