Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh God. Manaka scarificed herself for the Sea God! What about Akari's wedding? Tsumugu, will you be okay? And Kaname! He fell off the boat! Chisaki, you shouldn't have taken his confession so lightly! Nooo! gonk Who watched this episode? So many feels! crying gonk What will the next episode bring us? More tragedies?!

For Tomorrow's Husband

I felt like the scene meant more like, "Tsumugu is like the sun, and just like sun he is unreachable".

Inb4 the pillars mean that Manaka, Hikari, and Kaname are dead or they're just nowhere to be found, or something along those lines.

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Riunite
I felt like the scene meant more like, "Tsumugu is like the sun, and just like sun he is unreachable".

Inb4 the pillars mean that Manaka, Hikari, and Kaname are dead or they're just nowhere to be found, or something along those lines.

Poor Kaname... He hardly got any screen time and any attention from the others. crying

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Why Do I Keep Coming Back
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so do only three people in this forum watch this show or what

I gues we're the only ones that appreciate this fine, beautiful anime. crying
I was not prepared for this.
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.

Juomi's Fangirl

Gracious Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Chill guys, this is not the busiest forum.

I think that everyone will come back to life by the end of the series, since... Yeah. I think the sun speech was meant to sink the Tsumuguxmanaka ship and make way for hikarixmanaka (which makes me so mad. I'll sue! tsumuguxmanaka 4eva) meanwhile... I'm guessing TsumuguxChisaki will turn into the next thing. Poor Kaname. He might be dead, though, so maybe if he comes back Chisaki will be like "I only moved on 'cause you were dead!" and then have to decide between Kaname and Tsumugu.

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Miho Inoue

I think that everyone will come back to life by the end of the series, since... Yeah. I think the sun speech was meant to sink the Tsumuguxmanaka ship and make way for hikarixmanaka (which makes me so mad. I'll sue! tsumuguxmanaka 4eva) meanwhile... I'm guessing TsumuguxChisaki will turn into the next thing. Poor Kaname. He might be dead, though, so maybe if he comes back Chisaki will be like "I only moved on 'cause you were dead!" and then have to decide between Kaname and Tsumugu.

That will likely happen... I feel for Kaname... crying
Miho Inoue

This forum used to be much busier. Tis a shame.
Though, it doesn't help that sooo little people are on Gaia anymore.

I think Kaname has been killed off entirely..
Which is crazy cause now Shioshishio only has one young male to keep them going >.>

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Miho Inoue

Which is crazy cause now Shioshishio only has one young male to keep them going >.>

I don't even like Hikari that much... Is Nagi no Asukara really not that popular?! There's like 3 or 4 of us sobbing over this episode. This is a pretty low fan base. gonk
marine quagsire-
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Miho Inoue

I don't even like Hikari that much... Is Nagi no Asukara really not that popular?! There's like 3 or 4 of us sobbing over this episode. This is a pretty low fan base. gonk

It needs to be much more popular imo.
It's easily the anime of the year if you ask me. This story line is just...DAAAAMN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff