Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fiend

I think it's pretty great. I'm hoping for a second season but I'm not sure too (that ending though :3). You gotta love Favaro. wink Animation style and plot is pretty amazing if you ask me - unique hairstyles and beautiful character designs are a plus for me. It makes me want to play the actual game exclaim

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
The song was superb and the ending was what I expected (which to me was great)

Who knew Favaro was such a superb lad biggrin
And everytime I type that I tend to read it our loud like how Kaisar shouts it out whenever he's hunting him.

I wanted Kaisar to end with Jeanne though :'( Nothing was implied soz.

What happened to Rita? o_o

Dapper Fiend

Rawr The Kitty
The song was superb and the ending was what I expected (which to me was great)

Who knew Favaro was such a superb lad biggrin
And everytime I type that I tend to read it our loud like how Kaisar shouts it out whenever he's hunting him.

I wanted Kaisar to end with Jeanne though :'( Nothing was implied soz.

What happened to Rita? o_o

Idk what happened to Rita but I shipped her with Kaisar ; v ;

I know!!! Rocking op and a feels ending. Somehow, I think this anime was overlooked though :'(

Favaro is great, I could learn something from him. And that little beard, oh wow. I thought he died I wanted to see the new king at least, kinda sucked how Favaro's tale as "holy knight" wasn't spread, but oh well exclaim

Partying Reveler

The show was pretty good, Bahamut itself a big ******** disappointment. Thought that dragon was gonna do more.

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
Neon Wasteland
The show was pretty good, Bahamut itself a big ******** disappointment. Thought that dragon was gonna do more.

Definitely.
I thought he'd move around slash s**t instead of staying in one spot and practically blowing everything to pieces. Well it goes to show how powerful that thing is.

Shy Seeker

This show turned out to be unexpectedly good and one of the better ones I've been watching this past season. I agree with the comments about the nice animation and plot, and I think that many of the characters were developed rather well too.

On the other hand, the ending felt a bit rushed for me. It probably coincides with Bahamut only having such a short appearance as has also already been mentioned. That's really the only major disappointment.

Well... That and I admit that a part of me wanted Amira to be saved somehow. crying
I've heard good things.

I started watching the first episode when it first aired, but the MC turned me off and I stopped. I'll give it another chance when I have the time.

Dapper Fiend

GuardianCentauri
This show turned out to be unexpectedly good and one of the better ones I've been watching this past season. I agree with the comments about the nice animation and plot, and I think that many of the characters were developed rather well too.

On the other hand, the ending felt a bit rushed for me. It probably coincides with Bahamut only having such a short appearance as has also already been mentioned. That's really the only major disappointment.

Well... That and I admit that a part of me wanted Amira to be saved somehow. crying

Same ;___; my little heart hoped for a bit too

Partying Reveler

Rawr The Kitty
Neon Wasteland

Definitely.
I thought he'd move around slash s**t instead of staying in one spot and practically blowing everything to pieces. Well it goes to show how powerful that thing is.

I guess, seemed sorta lazy. At least Favaro and Amira kissing made up for it. But, is she dead ? I don't think so.

Dapper Fiend

Neon Wasteland
Rawr The Kitty
Neon Wasteland

Definitely.

I guess, seemed sorta lazy. At least Favaro and Amira kissing made up for it. But, is she dead ? I don't think so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
season 2 guys dramallama

Partying Reveler

hurriedly
Neon Wasteland
Rawr The Kitty
Neon Wasteland

Definitely.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
season 2 guys dramallama

Yass, I was hoping since Favaro said Bahamut was still alive and kick that she might be. Plus, there whole talk before she went back into Bahamut sounded more like a " I will see you again " then a " Goodbye forever".

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm watching it, six episodes in, and it's pretty boss so far. I'm loving the characters... Especially how much of a straight up villain Favaro is, and how Amira's motivation has nothing to do with him outside of his usefulness to her. And how she judges whether or not her opponents would be tasty. The art and animation are also treating me nicely, so let's see if I like the second half as much as the first half!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff