Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
seal pup tirade

the beginning was promising though :T

The first episode really upped my expectations. ;_; I've played MMO's in the past. Somehow I thought this would be more of an adventure. It turned out to be more of a harem...
Soreiyu
seal pup tirade

the beginning was promising though :T

The first episode really upped my expectations. ;_; I've played MMO's in the past. Somehow I thought this would be more of an adventure. It turned out to be more of a harem...
Exactly what I was thinking.

I wanted to see MMO action, not a love story. Not that romance can't be involved, but I don't think it should be such an overbearing theme.

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SAO haters are equally annoying.

Space Genius

Eternal Marionetta
*cough*.//Hack ripoff *cough*

No, its a Detective Conan: Phantom of Baker Street ripoff!

Revered Hobo

35,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Married 100
I avoid most anime discussions and whatnot. So I did not encounter much SAO fans, aside from the friend that recommended it. So my SAO experience was pretty pleasant smile .

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hate the fandom, not the show.

Dapper Dabbler

I haven't run into these fans. That's for the best.
Soreiyu
The whole SAO story felt a bit like author self gratification. All girls must fawn for Kazuto/Kirito... It was rather juvenile. I mean the whole sister/cousin fiasco was a terrible writing choice. What kind of inconsiderate human being would fawn over and try to steal the boyfriend of someone who is in a coma like state? That's some high level selfishness...

You think that's bad? One ero-doujin circle went a step further and had Suguha become pregnant by repeatedly having her way with comatose Kirito.
Just_Oneofakind
Soreiyu
The whole SAO story felt a bit like author self gratification. All girls must fawn for Kazuto/Kirito... It was rather juvenile. I mean the whole sister/cousin fiasco was a terrible writing choice. What kind of inconsiderate human being would fawn over and try to steal the boyfriend of someone who is in a coma like state? That's some high level selfishness...

You think that's bad? One ero-doujin circle went a step further and had Suguha become pregnant by repeatedly having her way with comatose Kirito.

Please, we EXPECT that from FATALPULSE.

Witty Capitalist

I've never watched SAO. But I'm looking for a good watch after I finish Clannad to watch while I catch up on Homestuck. Can somebody tell me what it's about?

But if you think that's bad, try being a part of the Hetalia and Homestuck fandoms. You deal with that s**t everyday.
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Just_Oneofakind
Soreiyu

I was talking about Goromenz, not Fatalpulse.
Just_Oneofakind
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Just_Oneofakind
Soreiyu

I was talking about Goromenz, not Fatalpulse.

Guessing SAO got flooded with doujins like that, huh?

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just_Oneofakind

To be honest, I wouldn't put it past her.. I remember making such a comment after episode 24 aired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff