Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanzo Party Vs. InuYasha Party

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Pleeeease stop posting these crappy posts! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE crying crying crying
inuyasha,just so i dont get into the oral sex insults
Sanzo Party.
Thats all I am going to say.
Inuyasha's party.
I wuold say Inu Yashas party because of some of the moves that the tessaiga has that most people haven't really seen.
although, i would like to see Inuyasha in demon form fight sanzo without the banishing gun

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
First I have to say that I'm a big fan of both Inyuasha and Saiyuki so I have a great deal of respect for the abilities of both teams. However I would have to lean towards Saiyuki. In my mind Inyuasha and friends would have to find a way to eliminate Goku to even stand a chance. The full army of heaven tried to destroy Goku (at least that's what happened in the legend, I haven't seen that far in the anime yet) and couldn't manage it. How could one small party of aditedly powerful mostly humans manage such a feat? Even if they do have some treuly awesome weapons and abilites, Goku is practicly indestruible.

In fact I have to agree with a previous post and say that he'd probably be enjoying himself imensly to have the chance to fight someone as strong as the Inyuasha party.

But I would rather they didn't fight since I would hate to see either side lose.
Sanzo party.
Sanzo party 3nodding
I'm srry this has nothin do do with it but Inuyasha would lose to Vash the Stampede!!!!
I think the only reason Inu-Yasha is winning is that half the people posting here have no idea what Saiyuki is sweatdrop
come take ur personality tests here!http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3246580
The Inuyasha party is made up of wimps
Kagome/Shipou don't ever fight(or seldomly they do)Miroku only has one threatning attack,Sango just throws her little boomerang occasonally,and Inuyasha isn't exactly wonderboy if you catch my drift

my thesis

Sanzo party by a landslide
Ok, I'm sick of seeing "Inu-Yasha would win because he's so hot!" So here's an arguement for there side that makes sense.

I haven't seen all of Saiyuki, and I don't know the abilities of Sanzo's Demon Gun or the limit of Goku's powers. However (And I NEVER thought I'd say this), you're all forgetting someone on the Inu-Yasha team. Kagome. She wouldn't last very long if anyone bothered to fight her, but I really don't think the Sanzo team would start on her. They'd probably try to take out Shippo before they considered kill her. That gives her an advantage. Her sacred arrow improves greatly over time, and can probably kill any demon (Other than Naraku, obviously) with one hit. If she could fire fast enough, in theory, they'd be down to just Sanzo. I have some doubt about Goku dying do that whole legend, but we'll say that if he survived, Inu-Yasha could use his Kaze no Kizu (If he was still alive, that is). And if he survives THAT, he should have no problem up against anyone in the universe, making him the all invinsible little monkey boy. Kudos to him.

Sanzo might be harder. Inu-Yasha would have to flee, leaving it to Sango and Miroku. And yes people, Miroku CAN do something other than suck things into his hand. -.-' Sanzo might be a match in one on one for either, but both of them at the same time would be harder. And whether or not Sango is sobbing over Kirara's death is another story... In any case, I voted for the Inu-Yasha team. Though of course if my theory is wrong, they're screwed.

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Furasshu
Ok, I'm sick of seeing "Inu-Yasha would win because he's so hot!" So here's an arguement for there side that makes sense.

I haven't seen all of Saiyuki, and I don't know the abilities of Sanzo's Demon Gun or the limit of Goku's powers. However (And I NEVER thought I'd say this), you're all forgetting someone on the Inu-Yasha team. Kagome. She wouldn't last very long if anyone bothered to fight her, but I really don't think the Sanzo team would start on her. They'd probably try to take out Shippo before they considered kill her. That gives her an advantage. Her sacred arrow improves greatly over time, and can probably kill any demon (Other than Naraku, obviously) with one hit. If she could fire fast enough, in theory, they'd be down to just Sanzo. I have some doubt about Goku dying do that whole legend, but we'll say that if he survived, Inu-Yasha could use his Kaze no Kizu (If he was still alive, that is). And if he survives THAT, he should have no problem up against anyone in the universe, making him the all invinsible little monkey boy. Kudos to him.

Sanzo might be harder. Inu-Yasha would have to flee, leaving it to Sango and Miroku. And yes people, Miroku CAN do something other than suck things into his hand. -.-' Sanzo might be a match in one on one for either, but both of them at the same time would be harder. And whether or not Sango is sobbing over Kirara's death is another story... In any case, I voted for the Inu-Yasha team. Though of course if my theory is wrong, they're screwed.

Thank you for actually tossing an intelligent argument up there, but there's one thing that would likely throw your theory off kilter. Do you honestly think that Sanzo would sit back and allow someone with obvious power to draw a bead on his companions while mystically charging an arrow? Not to mention that he almost never misses such an easy shot as a girl aiming a bow? Of course that's also assuming that Hakkai or Gojyo don't see her aiming the bow... and neither would afford her much mercy on the field of battle.
Heheh, I'm flattered. In responce to your statement, I think they might be a bit busy. If the humans are a match for them, Kagome could easily take the three out while Sanzo focused on Inu-Yasha. Then there's taking in the fact of loss. I've rarely seen an anime where one of the companions falls to the ground, whether they're dead or they have a splinter, and another one of the companions doesn't at least scream out their name. However, they might actually have great enough speed to get out of the way of the arrow, causing her to strike her friends (And seal them all to trees for 50 years). But if they were to focus on one battle at a time, they'd be dead.

Of course, there'd be that same grieving thing if Inu-Yasha were to die from the wrath of Sanzo, but would he be enough to take the rest down? This fight is really hard to judge, seeing the strength of each competitor and the lack of remembrance for Kagome even being a part of the team (And whether she'd be smart enough to draw an arrow). We might just have to see it played out to see who wins. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff