Welcome to Gaia! ::

poisonous_firefox
yes, i am a fangirl!!!!! yay for bishies!!!!!!! repeat! yay for bishies!!!!!

yay for bastardizing the japanese language!!!!! I repeat, yay for bastardizing the Japanese language.
I guess I agree...my ex-girlfriend is a VERY big fangirl, and tho we still get along fairly well, her obsession with 'marring' bishounen is quite annoying. gonk I can no longer look at Kyou from Fruits Basket the same. Which is sad, because I truly loved Kyou. X3;
I think, personally, everyone goes through a fangirl stage. But they grow out of it, see the error of their ways, ect. I agree when you say fangirls are VERY annoying, but I think we forget in our rush to prove we're not fangirls that...we went through a phase like that, too. ^_^
just realises something......... posted here to get gold, so ignore whatever i said here.........please?????????
hahahaha... Bump.
Fangirls shall never die...
You see, like a virus, FANGIRLIA adapts to the environment it's in.
It will NEVER be cured, it will only change apperance/style.
A fangirl is like a never dying parasyte. No matter where you go you will always see one.
I don't like rampant fangirls, and yes they are annoying, but I don't think you should kill them all...

I used to be a mildly rampant fangirl myself. Now I'm pretty much in control of that fangirlish-ness. With the occasional squeal of delight, that is. biggrin
Lizzy_M
A fangirl is like a never dying parasyte. No matter where you go you will always see one.

So true, so true.

And why did I not see this thread sooner? Fangirls ruin anime for me. Like InuYasha for example. I can't watch it, I refuse to watch it. Because of the moronic fangirls going "OMG INUYASHA IS SO HOTT ID FUX HIM" And sadly enough, I'm not too far off from how they type by that example. Almost like fangirls lose their sense of intelligence when they .. change(!!!).

If I was to be considered fangirlish for anything, it'd be for a Hellsing pairing that I love so. But fangirls can't stand to hear that what they like sucks whereas I know that people have other opinions.
Wow, if that's not a hate message, I don't know what is..

Quotable Autobiographer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
My... You are so very full of hot air. I'd like to take the moment to point out that you are not a medical professional and cannot diagnose anyone other than yourself. So next time you feel the desire to label the people you come across, remember- Few of the people you label will read, pay attention to, or care about anything about what you write and the rest of us? *leaves for a moment, picks up kitchen knife... There is a sound of escaping gas, and the ranting is cut off* That's our cure.
Soundfox
My... You are so very full of hot air. I'd like to take the moment to point out that you are not a medical professional and cannot diagnose anyone other than yourself. So next time you feel the desire to label the people you come across, remember- Few of the people you label will read, pay attention to, or care about anything about what you write and the rest of us? *leaves for a moment, picks up kitchen knife... There is a sound of escaping gas, and the ranting is cut off* That's our cure.

Wow, the fact that you took that the wrong way is very arrogant. I was merely expressing my opinion. The fact that you took me SERIOUSLY is laughable. I'm not any sort of doctor nor do I want to be. If anything, all I was expressing was that I don't necessarily care for fangirls who sit here all day online saying so and so is hot & they would "do them" if they were real. Mostly because the chat I normally hang out on AOL gets that a lot & I've grown to dislike it greatly.

If you were offended then I apologize sincerly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff