Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend recommend I watch it, because the only anime I've ever watched through is fruitsbasket. It sounds interesting. She said it's about cross-dressers? Lol what are your experiences with this show?

Magical Lunatic

Its a great show. Just go and watch it.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Its a great show. Just go and watch it.

M'kay

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
It's not about cross-dressers, there's one cross-dressing character. It's about a nerdy girl and her nerdy girl housemates. It's a really sweet show, you'll love it. It's one of my favourites. Tsukimi is so adorable! emotion_kirakira The supporting characters crack me up. It's only eleven episodes long (you will want more!) but the manga is still publishing.

Quote:
Amamizukan is an apartment complex where no boys are allowed. Kurashita Tsukimi, a girl who adores jellyfish, lives there happily with her friends who all have nerdy obsessions of their own. Their peaceful lives gradually start to change when a beautiful woman helps Tsukimi out of a pinch.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

It's a really good show. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it when I first started watching it but I loved it. I also really love the ending song.

Dedicated Ladykiller

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
It is so cute~ you find yourself just loving the different characters and even finding a bit of yourself in some of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff