Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Rabbit

12,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
That luffy is like goku and them,he get's stronger after he loses

Aged Codger

He'd be a pretty terrible fighter if he never bothered to improve after a loss.

Mystical Rabbit

12,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Alkaide

True but it seems like he just get's strong with out even training,well never seen he train

Omnipresent Pie-Maker

35,315 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bold Glow 150
Ever notice that they both like to eat a lot too

Magical Lunatic

sailor death dream
Alkaide

True but it seems like he just get's strong with out even training,well never seen he train

Luffy and the rest of the crew spent two years after the Marineford Arc training. Luffy was personally trained by Rayleigh to make his haki skills stronger.

Before then, Luffy is actually pretty smart when it comes to combat and he has a knack for making things up as he goes. Nearly everything is improvised or improved improvisations from earlier in the series.

Examples:
  • Luffy figuring out that Crocodile's weakness is water so Luffy opted to use his own blood.
  • Enel's weakness to rubber.
  • Luffy inventing Gear Second to counteract Soru.

I'm sure there's more. I just woke up. My point is that Luffy might seem stupid but he's actually pretty clever when it comes to combat.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Eiichiro oda, the creator of one piece, has said in multiple interviews that dragonball was what inspired him to start one piece. He even said that luffy was inspired by Goku and that he loved gokus personality. If you look at romance dawn, the earliest version of the Manga, it's even more obvious in the way he draws. Luffy changes a bit as the story goes on but yeah, oda has straight up said that Goku was a huge influence on who luffy turned out to be blaugh

Mystical Rabbit

12,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Mimikai-_-13
Ever notice that they both like to eat a lot too

Yup,he does

Hilarious Shapeshifter

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
sailor death dream
Alkaide

Luffy and the rest of the crew spent two years after the Marineford Arc training. Luffy was personally trained by Rayleigh to make his haki skills stronger.

Before then, Luffy is actually pretty smart when it comes to combat and he has a knack for making things up as he goes. Nearly everything is improvised or improved improvisations from earlier in the series.

Examples:
  • Luffy figuring out that Crocodile's weakness is water so Luffy opted to use his own blood.
  • Enel's weakness to rubber.
  • Luffy inventing Gear Second to counteract Soru.

I'm sure there's more. I just woke up. My point is that Luffy might seem stupid but he's actually pretty clever when it comes to combat.

This is great!! Exactly how I feel about Luffy, too.
Clever and inventive fighter!!

Dapper Explorer

meh. typical shonen trope. no surprise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out