Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Before you complain that cgi sucks, heres a thing you should know, ******** you. Now go watch Knights of sidonia and admire the scenery, that amazing, well dystopic scenery. Also bears, talking bears.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Glad to see the thread up, wonder if we'll get Blame! someday.

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
LegendaryRandomVIllager42

There's a DVD out there with some Blame! shorts on it. It's... not very good though. It's almost like some weird artsy mood piece.

Anywho, YES! Knights of Sidonia! Looking forward to this coming to Netflix, been enjoying the manga, so I have high hopes for this. 3nodding
lostphrack

There's a DVD out there with some Blame! shorts on it. It's... not very good though. It's almost like some weird artsy mood piece.

Anywho, YES! Knights of Sidonia! Looking forward to this coming to Netflix, been enjoying the manga, so I have high hopes for this. 3nodding

Oh really? I am still gonna look for them.

Though I am abit disappointed with the route taken as far as animating Knights of Sidonia, I'd prefered no-budget 2D to this no-budget 3D. Even if stock footage would've looked pretty bad, there'd still be moments that were worth saving.

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
lostphrack

Though I am abit disappointed with the route taken as far as animating Knights of Sidonia, I'd prefered no-budget 2D to this no-budget 3D. Even if stock footage would've looked pretty bad, there'd still be moments that were worth saving.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that they went with CGI for this. It looks... odd. Hopefully it won't be too horrible though. sweatdrop

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
lostphrack

Would be hard as ******** to animate all that Nihei scenery. And the CGI is decently incoropated here as opposed to Ars Nova. The only prob here is the frame rate.
Gunnisberg
lostphrack

Would be hard as ******** to animate all that Nihei scenery. And the CGI is decently incoropated here as opposed to Ars Nova. The only prob here is the frame rate.

Yeah, but it'd be worth it for that isolationist feeling and dem strokes. Outside of best bear grill, most of the girls would look better in 2D.

Ars Nova was nice to watch during battles though, so I enjoyed that greatly, and the framerate in KoS I can ignore easily aswell.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
For an attack on space Titan anime. No one mildy gives a s**t about it.

Git some taste you plebs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces