Welcome to Gaia! ::

i haven't watched an anime for a while now... mostly because nothing has seemed to get my attention... if you know of any good anime, please tell me! to kind of know the stuff i like, here's some of my favorite ones:

Lain
Yama no Mastuei
Initial D
Weiß Kreuz
Fullmetal Alchemist
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (it's a movie, but oh well)

i can't really think of any that i really like, but there are a few series other than these that i've seen.

think you know something i might be interested in?
have you seen the first vampire hunter D movie?? or akira(also a very cool movie)

my tips: action: hellsing, noir, neon genesis evangelion
humor: ranma 1/2, chobits, love hina& love hina again
movies: akira, ninja scroll, vampire hunter D

those movies might really suit you, and as for the series, it's up to you to watch them or not
R.J.W
have you seen the first vampire hunter D movie?? or akira(also a very cool movie)

those movies might really suit you, and as for the series, it's up to you to watch them or not

i've seen all of those you just listed O_O they were all pretty good too. know anything else?
I LOVE HELLSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Lyvidian
R.J.W

i've seen all of those you just listed O_O they were all pretty good too. know anything else?

Full Metal Panic, Last Exile, Monster, Gantz, and L/R.

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Well I suggest, if you're into the whole fantasy thing with magic, dragons, and monsters, a series called Slayers, Slayer Next, and then Slayers Try. I personally loved it because the couples are really mushy or anything and it's really funny. The fight scenes aren't really serious either,but I just like stuff like that.

If you don't like that then I suggest maybe a serious series about vampires called Nightwalker. It's like Anne Rice's books Interview with the Vampire, and The Vampire Lestat. It's really weird, there's not really a point.
i have a few. sweatdrop

Inuyasha
Hellsing
tenchi Muyo
Outlaw Star
Witch Hunter Robin
Cowboy Bebop
DBZ
Wolf's Rain
FLCL
Trigun
.Hack//sign
Case Closed

i have more i just cant remember them lol. blaugh
action comedy: lupin the 3rd
that is the only one I have seen that you didn't list
K.C.
i have a few. sweatdrop

Inuyasha
Hellsing
tenchi Muyo
Outlaw Star
Witch Hunter Robin
Cowboy Bebop
DBZ
Wolf's Rain
FLCL
Trigun
.Hack//sign
Case Closed

i have more i just cant remember them lol. blaugh

anything that's not on adult swim/cartoon network?
Crazy Nick
action comedy: lupin the 3rd
that is the only one I have seen that you didn't list

i saw an episode and i didn't quite like it... sorry sweatdrop
well, if you like FMA, there's always naruto. Naruto really reminds me of FMA for some reason :S . if you're into that really deep anime, there's always serial expermients lain. kindda confusing though.....
BlueScythe
well, if you like FMA, there's always naruto. Naruto really reminds me of FMA for some reason :S . if you're into that really deep anime, there's always serial expermients lain. kindda confusing though.....

i mentioned lainin my first post as being one of my favs... probably because most people were confused by it and i wasn't ^^'

i've also seen naruto. i really like it, but it's not one of my favs because so many people talk about it... sweatdrop
Since you liked Ranma, you'd probably like the manga Futaba-kun Change! by Hiroshi Aro. It's a little more 'mature', but also has the genderbending theme. 3nodding It's available in English from Ironcat. There's no anime.
if u want animes that's not licensed yet... u can get

chrono crusade
Full metal alchemist
gunslinger girls

crest of the stars is also a good series checked noated for good animes
Excel Saga. The funneist anime out there. It's one huge parady of everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff