Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which do you like better Newtype or Animerica?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Newtype gives you stuff.
Yar.
I like Newtype mostly due to the big color stories and the coverage on new shows, not just things coming out here. However the bad portions are that why do the dang thing from right to left? It makes no sense. While it's understandable to have a comic not flipped, why bother with it for a magazine? It makes it too much of a damn chore, and the layout seems sloppy as well as the "reviews" tend to be very... careful, rather than telling you if it's worth your time or not, while Animerica gives you rather easy listings, you can find everything and the ratings are concise but robust so you know what you're getting into.
newtype...animerica used to have ALOT of stuff on each page but not any more^^;;
I prefer newtype XD no specific reasons as to why, but I enjoy reading Newtype more than Animerica sweatdrop
newtype! =DD i subsribe it.. o-o~~ anywho, newtype have more stuffy and more new animes that ish in japan/ more info. =0
i dont know

Hygienic Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Newtype, because I can't find Animerica where I live. Besides, I like all the reviews on the new shows and such that come out early, because that way you have something to look forward to.
NewType heart
i like Newtype better it may be more exspenceive but it has a free anime dvd and ya....and its only like 3-5 dollar more than animerica ^_________^ but animerica is good to but yah!!!
newtype!! animerica gives u the teenee tiny squishy things they call posters. newtype gives u real posters, dvd's, cebterfolds, post cards and other stuff. and they cover things not only in america but in japan too. animerica is cool but newtype is better 3nodding

Aged Gaian

Newtype def even tho sometimes it can include some crappy anime...or stuff...yeah but it has been really cool and it had my fav manga-ka in it now! the chipmunk cheeks column is by a clamp artist! I forgot how to spell her name....but yeah!
Newtype is good 4 me

Desirable Regular

I like newtype, I get to see new anime previews before i buy them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff