Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supposedly a new anime that just got greenlit called Bonded is in the works, if I'm correct it follows an 8 year old boy and his brothers, sisters and parents in NYC and takes place in 2001. Slice of life type also, rumored to be something like Clannad just with less deaths, hell sounds good enough, anyone else?

Hilarious Phantom

If it's any good like Clannad, sure.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Surprisingly, there's no Irish band named Bonded.

Familiar Poster

I might watch it ... However. It is Keys ....
amazing clare bear

Key has produced some fair anime in the past, although none yet have been able to live up to Clannad, but who knows, I say Bonded sounds ok.

Familiar Poster

Akio Furukawa Is Here
amazing clare bear

Key has produced some fair anime in the past, although none yet have been able to live up to Clannad, but who knows, I say Bonded sounds ok.

I liked Clannad. I just like Toradora way more ...
amazing clare bear
Akio Furukawa Is Here
amazing clare bear

I liked Clannad. I just like Toradora way more ...

Toradora is a great anime as well. If I'm correct, Key is supposed to be realising 3 new anime in 2017. One of which is Bonded, the other is a rated R anime. I think the thread is in the Anime/Manga/Comics forum.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Akio Furukawa Is Here
amazing clare bear

the Clannad VISUAL NOVEL was made by Key. the Clannad anime adaption was by Kyoto Animation.

Key is a visual novel company and some of their visual novels have gotten adapted to anime by animation studios. they're also doing the visual novel adaption of Angel Beats (which was animated by P.A. Works and written by Jun Maeda with the light novel version serialized in the magazine Dengeki G's Magazine which is published by ASCII Media Works).

just look at Key's Wikipedia pages:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_(company)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Key_video_games

they're a sugroup of VisualArt's, which is a company that focuses on PC games. Key specifically focuses on visual novels and eroge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff