Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/naruto/index.asp?showID=342

CLICK THE CHARACTERS SECTION ON THE SIDE MENU.

If you read the character profiles, you can get some idea of what MIGHT be editted or changed, these things can sometimes be wrong AND this is for the YTV version as it MIGHT be a bit different from other stations (rumors about YTV getting an uncut version or something but dont get your hopes up since its a rumor).

And I'm sorry if this information was already known or posted, but i just hope this might clear up some rumors.

Also, i'm quite hopeful of the dubb but you'll never know till you watch the actual thing.

So it seems, Haku is kept a boy, the Hokage is called "Hokage" and not head ninja, and Kakashi reads his favorite book called "Make-Out Paradise". LOL im just glad they kept the book.

good news or bad news, your opinions, discuss but keep it clean.
Umm...what's YTV? sweatdrop
iced-21

So it seems, Haku is kept a boy, the Hokage is called "Hokage" and not head ninja, and Kakashi reads his favorite book called "Make-Out Paradise". LOL im just glad they kept the book.

Thank GOD they're keeping Haku a boy...and Make-out Paradise. If they got rid of Make-out Paradise, Kakashi would be sad. sad
Thank you very much for the info, by the way. Makes me feel a whole lot better.
YTV is a canadian tv station, sort of equivalent to that of cartoon network you can say since Canada doesnt have cartoon network
Your very welcome =). i was just fustrated with all the rumors going around that was completely stupid like tenten being a guy, i needed some straight info
Glad there won't be too many changes, then. Regardless, I won't be watching Naruto, but for those that will be seeing it for the first time...
iced-21
Your very welcome =). i was just fustrated with all the rumors going around that was completely stupid like tenten being a guy, i needed some straight info

That's....the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Who the hell started that rumor?
About tenten being a guy, I think it was a typo and some people took it seriously -_- people are being TOO pestimistic
Sounds like it's going to be good...
As long as they don't turn the no jutsu's into "Super Awesome Ninja Technique" and Sharingan into "Cartwheel eye", I'm happy. This is good info...
HAHAHA cartwheel eye 0_0. that would horrible and yet hilarious
Oh god! And to think what they would call the Byukugan!

"Super White Sight, Go!"
LOL now im extremely happy about this information now knowing other crazy possibilities they could have come up with.

some of the changes are actually okay like "mulit shadow clone" jutsu because i was scared they might have used Viz's translation in the manga, "art of the doppleganger" 0_0
It's kind of fun to think up how BADLY America can screw up anime. Let's see...Names, for one thing? Do you think everyone will have the same names? Dear god, I hope so. I'd hate to see Orochimaru or Kimimaru with some shorter, more amercan friendly name...like Timmy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff