Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Heroes and Villains Vs Kenshin Heroes and Villains?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 15, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Who would win?

Naruto and his allies and foes, facing up against Kenshin with his allies and foes?
I dunno. I've seen Kenshin but not Naruto.
Wow...o_o;; thats really hard...but i have to say...Naruto and his crew and foes would win. Because well...for one its my favorite anime xp and because they can do more stuff. They arent samurais...theyre ninjas! ninjas = better! lol. or maybe Kenshin and his crew might win because they are a bit equally matched...o_o...nope i still say Naruto! biggrin
Kenshin & Co. can beat Naruto & Co every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. :p
Technically Naruto... since Naruto and his enemies and buddies all have the Chakra thing going on, which is somewhat like magic.... Kenshin has a lot of skill, but IMO, Kaoru would probably just drag them down.... I dunno, I haven't seen enough of the series to see if Kaoru actually does anything.

Sorry, but Haku alone (yes, I know he's dead! But with some supernatural power, let's just say he gets revived for this fight) would slaughter too many of Kenshin's gang with his ice mirror ninjutsu...
I vote the Kenshin crew will win!
honkie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..... Gaara would kill them all.... too quickly.. Naruto would get pissed, though, since Gaara wouldn't give anyone else a chance to fight them....
honkie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sweet image!
I'd have to say the Rurouni Kenshin Hero's and Foes. Just because if they have Himura Kenshin, Hajime Saito, Seijuro Hiko, Makoto Shishio (If he is still alive. Lol.), and Shinomori Aoshi (if he hasn't given up fighting yet.), they would basically be unstoppable in a battle (I should also add that If they work together. Heh.) I Don't think the Naruto heros and foes would really have a chance.
I have to go with Naruto, because they also know Ninjutsu. Kenshin and Co really abide by real world ascepts. Naruto and them call can climb trees only using their feet for crying out loud.
i dunno very hard choice very hard. id say naruto b/c they can like subsituite if they were about to get cut in half.
Aiko Akura
I'd have to say the Rurouni Kenshin Hero's and Foes. Just because if they have Himura Kenshin, Hajime Saito, Seijuro Hiko, Makoto Shishio (If he is still alive. Lol.), and Shinomori Aoshi (if he hasn't given up fighting yet.), they would basically be unstoppable in a battle (I should also add that If they work together. Heh.) I Don't think the Naruto heros and foes would really have a chance.

Another Understatement of the year....
"Naruto and his friends and foes wouldn't really have a chance against Kenshin and his friends and foes"

Naruto still has the supernatural techniques of Ninjutsu. While Kenshin and them are all very skilled, when it comes down to it, they would really have a hard time with the various Ninjutsus that Naruto and his gang have. The combos the Naruto gang could come up with are infinite.

Zabuza could use the hidden mist technique, then strike out of nowhere. His specialty.

Gaara=Desert Coffin. No questions asked.

Haku-Ice mirrors. Even Kenshin would have trouble dodging his attacks when he uses that skill.

ShikaInoCho combo. Although this one is probably not as good as the others, I'm sure Chouji's Meat Tank could get some people from Kenshin's group.

Hinata's Gentle Fist and Neji's Byakaguran (sp?). Just like Sasuke, Itachi, and Kakashi's Sharigan.
I honestly should go with Naruto. Although Kenshin is skilled with his sword and all that, Naruto and Co. use the replication technique, chakra, and for God's sake, Naruto and Gaara have demons sealed within them. Also, there's Jiyria(sp?) with his summoning techniques, Kakashi and Sasuke with their copying techniques, Orochimaru with his awesome forbidden techniques (body snatching and immortality), Zabuza, Haku, and all the others.
BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff