Welcome to Gaia! ::

The protagonist who is a total idiot but is always portrayed to be in the right no matter how they screw up. (And isn't Kamina. Owing to the laws of his universe and the sheer earnestness of his production, Kamina gets a bye on that one.) Purest example: Sailor Moon at the end of the first season.

The epic central quest that will never, ever get resolved as long as they're still selling comic books. Purest example: Detective Conan. (Beats One Piece for longevity, and also because I, personally, would rather watch Conan than One Piece if I thought the story was going somewhere.)

Any romance misunderstanding, tragic or comedic, that could be cleared up with a bit of good, healthy dialogue between the supposed love interests. Purest example: Pick any shoujo romance. It doesn't matter which one, they're all the same.

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
The female character that is actually badass and interesting, but as soon as the male protagonist is introduced she never does anything again.

The military is always cosmic levels of evil no matter what; best case scenario is that there are plenty of subordinates who would be highly disappointed if they knew. Seriously, find me an anime where the military is important but the high command is not staffed by world-destroying puppy-kickers.

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
My most hated cliche that puts me off sooooo many series is when you have the guy. The guy who loves the girl who loves him. And then there's the third girl, and its not even that she's just trying to get inbetween them, its that said guy keeps bouncing between the two T^T

The worst case I've ever seen this was in Shakugan No Shana between Yuji, Shana and Kazumi. It went on and on and on and on. I actually remember becoming so frustrated with Yuji's stupidity and Shana always getting hurt because he'd gone off with Kazumi even though he loved Shana anyway that I took a break from it.

Versatile Lunatic

Misunderstandings, misunderstandings everywhere.

Invisible Gaian

char fashionable
I hate harems. The guy or girl at the center of attention is often the most annoying, unrealistic waste of space. Their suitors are often no better.

me and my best friend had a Harem for a short while wink it was amazingly short

Invisible Gaian

MooMooJuice
All of them. Could we at least try to be original?

yes I could name plenty of shows that are Original in there own right but you would only disagree with me on when I told you them only to watch something on tv that isn't Original! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Invisible Gaian

Captain Smee

I love your dream avi

Invisible Gaian

DomaDoma
The military is always cosmic levels of evil no matter what; best case scenario is that there are plenty of subordinates who would be highly disappointed if they knew. Seriously, find me an anime where the military is important but the high command is not staffed by world-destroying puppy-kickers.

hellsing ultimate?
CodeGeass?
Guilty crown?

Well I'm not 100% sure on what you meant though sweatdrop

Invisible Gaian

Krazy-Chibi
The female character that is actually badass and interesting, but as soon as the male protagonist is introduced she never does anything again.

All's that comes to mind is the anime "Witchblade"

Versatile Lunatic

AnimefanRex
Captain Smee

I love your dream avi

Why thank you, but there is a reason they call them dream avis. :T
AnimefanRex
MooMooJuice
All of them. Could we at least try to be original?

yes I could name plenty of shows that are Original in there own right but you would only disagree with me on when I told you them only to watch something on tv that isn't Original! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Where in the world did you come up with that assumption?

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
- The character that dies, which is no wonder since he/she is just crap and doesn't know how to defend her/himself.
- Getting piss off with the fact that you realize that you liked the dying character.
- Watching the series in hopes it returns to life. xd

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Moe. As in cute clumsy girl who has no real character outside of being cute and clumsy.

also miscommunication leading to misunderstanding, which then snowballs into somebody dying which could have totally been avoided if the characters just took like 2 minutes to talk to each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff